For those who paid $500 for XB1. Will you be upset when it drops this Christmas

#61Megamushroom666Posted 3/23/2014 10:39:56 AM
$500 pricetag ain't gonna carry this console very far, that's a fact.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
snackeroo.com - Only the tastiest models.
#62cpcjlc3Posted 3/23/2014 10:46:08 AM
TC do you get upset when you buy a new car and in a year the cost of that same car has dramatically dropped? I'm guessing no. And for those who are going to use the "new model year" arguement, 4 out of 5 times the new model is just like the old one.
#63dnmtPosted 3/23/2014 10:52:19 AM
dementedlullaby posted...
No and I won't be upset when my graphics card is half the price during Black Friday. (I'll buy another graphics card and SLI instead)

Things depreciate in value. It's the way the world works. I hope people that are upset about this never go grocery shopping.

Yeah but game consoles don't usually drop in price a mere four months after release. The reason behind it should make you care at least somewhat.
#64cpcjlc3Posted 3/23/2014 11:07:37 AM
So I pulled up the link and it looks like it is $50 off the titanfall bundle. I have two thoughts on this:

1: the price is a sale price on a bundle. The gamestop here in my local area has had some PS4 bundles on sale for a while. So by the logic of many on this board,PS4 had also had a price drop.

2: many complain that MS needed to drop the price to remain competitive. When they do, people in this same group complain that they are doing it or make statements that are ment to be inflamitory.

Personally I bought both consoles since I am an adult who is smart with my money and have the disposal income to do so. So I see the advantages and drawbacks of both systems. It is sad that there are so many who defend one system while downing the other no matter what.
#65aheroafakePosted 3/23/2014 1:43:35 PM
Tyronelio1, idk why you quoted me, I had nothing do with that lol.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#66DarthDitkaPosted 3/23/2014 6:09:56 PM
I once bought a Big Mac for full price and the next day they were on sale for $1.99. I was madder than a mad dog.
---
XBOX: Shiftee Cent
#67universaldavePosted 3/23/2014 7:58:15 PM
After months of playing Titanfall, PvZ, DR3, etc.? No way. I'm really happy I have one already.
---
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.
#68CrusnikCainPosted 3/23/2014 8:03:13 PM
No i bought it when it was $500 no sense in complaining when the price drops there is nothing that can be done
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain