There should be more hype around kinect sports

#1Lawboy2Posted 3/21/2014 9:18:39 PM
I think the game is going to be good but not a lot of ppl are talking about it....Microsoft needs to put some more money behind the game
#2Tyronelio1Posted 3/21/2014 9:20:41 PM
Kinect sports rivals looks and according to everyone who previewed it, plays amazing too.

Anyone could just go in youtube if they're subscribed to CVG/game spot/rev3/ign and see the previews and not to mention outside xbox
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#3Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 9:23:25 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Kinect sports rivals looks and according to everyone who previewed it, plays amazing too.

Anyone could just go in youtube if they're subscribed to CVG/game spot/rev3/ign and see the previews and not to mention outside xbox

I'm excited for the game and cant wait to enjoy it with my gf and when friends come over...hope the bowling is up to par
#4leatheljPosted 3/21/2014 9:23:53 PM
Kinect sports rivals seems to be a fun game more so if it works good I will definitely be picking it up and hoping on some multiplayer you should also note gamefaq xb1 board is anti kinect actually the xb1 board Is anti xb1 it hard to discuss any thing positive about it before you get trolled or derailed or both.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#5Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 9:29:03 PM
leathelj posted...
Kinect sports rivals seems to be a fun game more so if it works good I will definitely be picking it up and hoping on some multiplayer you should also note gamefaq xb1 board is anti kinect actually the xb1 board Is anti xb1 it hard to discuss any thing positive about it before you get trolled or derailed or both.

Agreed about the board...I'm sure there will be mp...they are using azure the same way as forza....your avatar will adapt and play like u...I think that the technology is great...the game also looks beutiful and will play great if the demo is any indication of what is to come
#6Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 9:51:37 PM
Bump