Is Titanfall more fun than Call of Duty?

#11lunaticcorePosted 3/21/2014 10:31:08 PM
Yes.
Because wall running.
#12WebsandWigsPosted 3/21/2014 10:42:30 PM
At first, yes. After awhile, no. CoD has a proven formula that's hard to beat, but TF came pretty close to dethroning it for me.
#13LTJpunkPosted 3/21/2014 10:42:47 PM
Homie_202 posted...
Playing with garbage is more fun than cod. O wait they are one in the same.

You're not funny.

And it's not "one IN the same".
---
All Agnostics are Atheists.
Cynicism is questioning motives. Skepticism is questioning beliefs. Be a skeptic, NOT a cynic.
#14CapwnDPosted 3/21/2014 10:43:29 PM
Second_Hokage posted...
Can i hop in and out and have fun right away like in call of duty?

Sure.

And it's about the same as COD in the sense that if you're just jumping in to have fun and you're not that good, you're pretty much relying on better players on your team to decide of the game will be a victory or defeat. You might to fabulously personally, but the team may lose horribly.

DesperateMonkey posted...
But really, people should have focused on the fact that they are inventors, not that they made CoD and can only do so.
in.

That's a pretty good point. But I don't agree with the direction they went with MW4. I enjoy having an extremely dynamic loadout, but I prefer the more core mechanic of the gameplay than relying on the perks and rewards. I feel much better continuing to run around and destroy the enemy team rather than hide in a corner and use my perk reward.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#15jpraelsterPosted 3/22/2014 12:07:59 AM
Homie_202 posted...
#16jpraelsterPosted 3/22/2014 12:08:52 AM
LTJpunk posted...
Homie_202 posted...

You're not funny.

And it's not "one IN the same".

He isnt being funny he is being honest call of duty is THE worst thing that happened to first person shooters because it slowly starts to infect every single other fps
#17cabcalloway1983Posted 3/22/2014 12:14:23 AM
It is but it suffers from some balancing issues atm.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#18Jeh64Posted 3/22/2014 3:38:39 AM
I definitely think so.
#19Bladez_89Posted 3/22/2014 3:47:24 AM
In a word. Yes.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#20richboy900Posted 3/22/2014 3:58:46 AM
WebsandWigs posted...
At first, yes. After awhile, no. CoD has a proven formula that's hard to beat, but TF came pretty close to dethroning it for me.

Battlefield already has dethroned cod Imo, even with the problems that plagued bf4. I played cod far less once bad co 2 came out. There's so much more to do on battlefield. Don't get me wrong, I liked cod 4, mw2 and blops. Black ops 2 was alright also.

Cod is just the same old game really, and I'd prefer titanfall without a doubt. I hope sledgehammer come up with something new, especially when many saw ghosts as a let down.