Games are more fun in 1080p

#11shuggyconeheadPosted 3/22/2014 7:43:26 AM
I think if a game has you counting pixels, it can't be that fun.
---
GT:shuggyconehead
#12Neo_PortaPottyPosted 3/22/2014 7:47:35 AM
shuggyconehead posted...

So you would prefer games to look worse then?
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#13chex81Posted 3/22/2014 7:50:03 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
The games ability to be fun isn't defined by the resolution.

If it plays like crap in 720p it won't be anymore fun in 1080p

This
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#14shuggyconeheadPosted 3/22/2014 7:52:03 AM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
shuggyconehead posted...

Wow really? Is that what you got from my comment...?

Graphics don't equal good gameplay. I could throw in Zelda right now from the NES days and have more fun with that, then some of the games that are out today.
---
#15Neo_PortaPottyPosted 3/22/2014 7:53:19 AM
shuggyconehead posted...
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
shuggyconehead posted...

Graphics don't equal good gameplay. I could throw in Zelda right now from the NES days and have more fun with that, then some of the games that are out today.

Ofc but if all gameplay is equal are you telling me you would rather the graphics be worse? And agreed still love my retro consoles.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#16DarthUchiha91Posted 3/22/2014 7:55:17 AM(edited)
No, but good gameplay/good graphics < good gameplay/great graphics.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#17shuggyconeheadPosted 3/22/2014 8:02:57 AM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
shuggyconehead posted...
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
shuggyconehead posted...

Ofc but if all gameplay is equal are you telling me you would rather the graphics be worse? And agreed still love my retro consoles.

No one prefers graphics to be worse...it's just silly that it seems people are scrapping the bottom of the barrel with these console war specs.

And the graphics aren't making my eyes bleed cause it's "such a huge difference" because it's not. It isn't suffering that dramatically.

First world problems though..lol
---
#18BTM4444Posted 3/22/2014 9:25:19 AM
I wouldn't notice the difference and still fully enjoy the game if I was given 2 difference versions of the same game.

So no they wouldn't more be fun
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#19Neo_PortaPottyPosted 3/22/2014 9:36:02 AM
BTM4444 posted...
I wouldn't notice the difference and still fully enjoy the game if I was given 2 difference versions of the same game.

So again your saying you would prefer and intentionally get an inferior version of a game mind you not be indifferent you would prefer it?
---
#20BTM4444Posted 3/22/2014 10:05:08 AM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
BTM4444 posted...

So again your saying you would prefer and intentionally get an inferior version of a game mind you not be indifferent you would prefer it?

Um no lol can you read? That's not what I am saying at all. Did I say prefer?

I said i wouldn't notice the difference and still fully enjoy the game if I got two different versions of the same game. I never said I would prefer anything.

Like if I had a ps4 and xbox one and played battlefield 4 on both. I would still fully enjoy both games and certainly the resolution would have no factor in my enjoyment of playing the game on xbox one.

I'd actually like battlefield 4 on xbox one much better because i wouldn't be using that s*** ps4 controller.
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!