This is EXACTLY why my Xbox One will never have Watch_Dogs inside of it

#1ChevelIePosted 3/22/2014 7:55:53 AM
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/21/watch_dogs-ps4-difference/

Look at that bull****. How can a developer that has the game on so many platforms say such nasty things like "PS4 gave us a chance to dream".

Sorry but the way that Ubisoft says hardly anything about the Xbox One version and is giving PlayStation exclusive content is just horrible, Seriously, as an Xbox One owner, why should I buy Watch_Dogs when they are giving me the shaft and making it like the ****ing poster child of the PS4?

If Ubisoft wanted my money, they should have made the game feel like it belonged on Xbox, they are doing nothing but spouting "PlayStation, PlayStation, PlayStation!!!!!" for it. We really need to put an end to this crap, all multiplat games need equal treatment for each platform
---
Open fire
#2MilesTeg420Posted 3/22/2014 7:57:57 AM
Playstation 4 is the platform that is offering the best graphics on consoles for Watch Dogs, so naturally they want to pimp that version.
#3Kazuya_80Posted 3/22/2014 7:57:59 AM
Yeah they get dramatic with the words they use but probably the only difference will be resolution
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 3/22/2014 7:58:22 AM
Find solace in your exclusives.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#5schmarkenheimerPosted 3/22/2014 8:01:07 AM
What you mean like the equal treatment of last gen where the 360 had the better of the multi-plats? Like the gen before where the Xbox usually had the best looking multi-plats? As long as the hardware is different the multi-plats will not be the same.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#6Tyronelio1Posted 3/22/2014 8:02:19 AM
Who cares, every educated gamer knows that ubisoft has had a special relationship with Playstation since before the launch of last gen.

Hence why almost every major ubisoft game got extra missions for the Playstation version and why bloodlines/Liberations were psp/psv exclusives up until recently.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#7Hucast9Posted 3/22/2014 8:07:04 AM
I'll you you what bro: I'll take 720p any day of the week on a quiet console (Xbox One) rather than on something that sounds like a jet engine when it's turned on (PS4). I have seen numerous complaints about how loud the PS4 is when the cooling fan kicks into high.
#8RicoKillerconPosted 3/22/2014 8:08:15 AM
EA got into bed with MS and Activision got in bed with Sony whats wrong with that?
#9lunaticcorePosted 3/22/2014 8:08:38 AM
Ubisoft seems to really like Sony for some reason. We got that exclusive Splinter Cell game once though. I hate how lazy Ubisoft is about achievements.
#10Tyronelio1Posted 3/22/2014 8:09:28 AM
RicoKillercon posted...
EA got into bed with MS and Activision got in bed with Sony whats wrong with that?

Lol.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.