This is EXACTLY why my Xbox One will never have Watch_Dogs inside of it

#11billsfanno1Posted 3/22/2014 8:12:00 AM
If Watchdogs is the result of a dream on PS4 ... from the looks of it, it was a fugly nightmare. Ubi should be embarrassed by how the game is turning out on every console.
#12desert_santaPosted 3/22/2014 8:14:30 AM
As long as the game is good, I have no issues. Buying it for the Wii u anyway.
#13diablo7238Posted 3/22/2014 8:15:23 AM
Hucast9 posted...
I'll you you what bro: I'll take 720p any day of the week on a quiet console (Xbox One) rather than on something that sounds like a jet engine when it's turned on (PS4). I have seen numerous complaints about how loud the PS4 is when the cooling fan kicks into high.

Smh just because there is complaints about the it being loud doesn't mean they all are. So I take it your xbox one smokes and drips a liquid too?
---
Xbox Live GT: xX D1AI3LO Xx
PSN: Diablo7238
#14dnmtPosted 3/22/2014 8:21:13 AM
Kazuya_80 posted...
Yeah they get dramatic with the words they use but probably the only difference will be resolution

Watch Dogs is getting PS4 exclusive content as well.
#15Hucast9Posted 3/22/2014 8:22:05 AM
diablo7238 posted...
Hucast9 posted...
I'll you you what bro: I'll take 720p any day of the week on a quiet console (Xbox One) rather than on something that sounds like a jet engine when it's turned on (PS4). I have seen numerous complaints about how loud the PS4 is when the cooling fan kicks into high.

Smh just because there is complaints about the it being loud doesn't mean they all are. So I take it your xbox one smokes and drips a liquid too?

I haven't seen a single complaint about the Xbox One being loud. I've seen numerous complaints about PS4s being as loud a hair drier. It's the same as the fat PS3 when it comes to how loud it is when the fan kicks in to high. Logic tells me that anyone who plays a PS4 in a room that 80 degrees or above will hear the console get very loud. Will the Xbox One get loud in the same environment? Probably not due to design. Some people can not afford to turn their air conditioner on to lower than 80 degrees.
#16MilesTeg420Posted 3/22/2014 8:23:19 AM
In my experience the PS4 doesn't get loud at all. It can get kinda hot though.
#17thrillhouse76Posted 3/22/2014 8:26:11 AM
if i am to understand this correctly, you are upset that a developer said that the ps4 hardware is superior? if that wasn't clear to you already, I can't imagine why this would change it. do yourself a favor and play the game if it is interesting to you.

ignoring it to punish a developer for saying something you should already know is as stupid as it is ineffective.
#18Logical_OnePosted 3/22/2014 8:29:38 AM
Wow--pretty poor PR for a game that can bring them millions of sales on a competing platform.

Either way, if the PS4 made them dream, I can only assume that my rig would make them squirt...
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#19L96A1BOSSPosted 3/22/2014 8:31:50 AM
diablo7238 posted...
Hucast9 posted...

Lol he had a stupid post to begin with you sure got him good.
#20Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/22/2014 8:51:21 AM
Looks like the downgraded version everyone is going on about is actually the Xbox One version.

Cause the latest trailer for the PS4 looks like the e3 showing.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant