This is EXACTLY why my Xbox One will never have Watch_Dogs inside of it

#21rgwPosted 3/22/2014 8:54:58 AM
I just find it funny that two of the blockquotes are "YOUR CONTROLLER AS A SMARTPHONE" and "GETTA LOAD OF THIS SHARE BUTTON TWEEEST."

Was this some infomercial type interview? lmao.
---
rgw
--
#22zinsindettaPosted 3/22/2014 9:00:21 AM
ChevelIe posted...
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/21/watch_dogs-ps4-difference/

Look at that bull****. How can a developer that has the game on so many platforms say such nasty things like "PS4 gave us a chance to dream".

Sorry but the way that Ubisoft says hardly anything about the Xbox One version and is giving PlayStation exclusive content is just horrible, Seriously, as an Xbox One owner, why should I buy Watch_Dogs when they are giving me the shaft and making it like the ****ing poster child of the PS4?

If Ubisoft wanted my money, they should have made the game feel like it belonged on Xbox, they are doing nothing but spouting "PlayStation, PlayStation, PlayStation!!!!!" for it. We really need to put an end to this crap, all multiplat games need equal treatment for each platform

That is why I am renting Watch Dogs from Gamefly.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#23Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 3/22/2014 9:06:14 AM
Good. i was already skeptical about buying this game, now i know that it's a waste of money on the Xbox One.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sLsrC1r.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12 Friend Code: 1564-3971-8395 KingBabyCub is my hero and owns my soul
#24sammogardPosted 3/22/2014 9:06:54 AM
I just got my first hd tv like a week ago it's a 720 p max console and currently playing forza 4 and fifa 14 and from my old tv it looks like two completly different things

i don't get hung up on graphics i don't see why anyone does i know theres a difference but to the untrained eye you really can't tell what to look for.

it's just a game and its just two consoles. not one is better then the other. just what suits each user more is it price or other features.

watchdogs looks like a great game i really dont care if playstation gets an hour or 5 hours extra most of itwill be useless and its not like you can't watch it mission to misson and cut scene to cut scene on twitch or youtube.
#25twinstarnumber1Posted 3/22/2014 9:09:29 AM
Hucast9 posted...
diablo7238 posted...
Hucast9 posted...
I'll you you what bro: I'll take 720p any day of the week on a quiet console (Xbox One) rather than on something that sounds like a jet engine when it's turned on (PS4). I have seen numerous complaints about how loud the PS4 is when the cooling fan kicks into high.

Smh just because there is complaints about the it being loud doesn't mean they all are. So I take it your xbox one smokes and drips a liquid too?

I haven't seen a single complaint about the Xbox One being loud. I've seen numerous complaints about PS4s being as loud a hair drier. It's the same as the fat PS3 when it comes to how loud it is when the fan kicks in to high. Logic tells me that anyone who plays a PS4 in a room that 80 degrees or above will hear the console get very loud. Will the Xbox One get loud in the same environment? Probably not due to design. Some people can not afford to turn their air conditioner on to lower than 80 degrees.

If you don't own a PS4 then your complaint about it being too loud is invalid and dumb. A hair dryer can run anywhere from 80-90dB. In comparison a garbage disposal is about 80dB and a motor cycle at 25ft is 90dB. Clearly comparing the PS4 to that is a ludicrous overstatement. I own both, they're sitting right next to each other exact same conditions, is the PS4 louder than the Xbox1? Probably, but i haven't noticed it so it can't be that much louder.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
#26Hucast9Posted 3/22/2014 9:56:35 AM(edited)
twinstarnumber1 posted...

If you don't own a PS4 then your complaint about it being too loud is invalid and dumb. A hair dryer can run anywhere from 80-90dB. In comparison a garbage disposal is about 80dB and a motor cycle at 25ft is 90dB. Clearly comparing the PS4 to that is a ludicrous overstatement. I own both, they're sitting right next to each other exact same conditions, is the PS4 louder than the Xbox1? Probably, but i haven't noticed it so it can't be that much louder.

This guy wants to get into analyzing whether the PS4 is literally as loud as a hair drier or not. The point is that the PS4 is loud, and even you yourself confirm that when you do not deny it by saying "probably".

If anything is "ludicrous" it's your statement that in the year 2014 (when I can look at multiple video on Youtube in seconds about how loud the PS4 is) that someone needs to own both consoles to be qualified to make a statement about how loud they are.
#27Tyronelio1Posted 3/22/2014 9:38:01 AM
My ps4 is incredibly loud when installing games but after that its as quiet as the x1.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#28Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/22/2014 9:38:57 AM
twinstarnumber1 posted...
Hucast9 posted...
diablo7238 posted...
Hucast9 posted...
I'll you you what bro: I'll take 720p any day of the week on a quiet console (Xbox One) rather than on something that sounds like a jet engine when it's turned on (PS4). I have seen numerous complaints about how loud the PS4 is when the cooling fan kicks into high.

Smh just because there is complaints about the it being loud doesn't mean they all are. So I take it your xbox one smokes and drips a liquid too?

I haven't seen a single complaint about the Xbox One being loud. I've seen numerous complaints about PS4s being as loud a hair drier. It's the same as the fat PS3 when it comes to how loud it is when the fan kicks in to high. Logic tells me that anyone who plays a PS4 in a room that 80 degrees or above will hear the console get very loud. Will the Xbox One get loud in the same environment? Probably not due to design. Some people can not afford to turn their air conditioner on to lower than 80 degrees.

This, my case fans run at around 35dB at the loudest point, some a bit lower but I find 35dB not bad, it's obviously noticed at 6' away but its relaxing to me, people find volume levels different than others.

Basically, if the volume of the game at a low level cannot override the fan noise, who cares what it sounds like in a silent room
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#29RebelGameMasterPosted 3/22/2014 9:40:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30CallOfDookiePosted 3/22/2014 9:40:49 AM
Hucast9 posted...
diablo7238 posted...
Hucast9 posted...

Lol. I sit like 2ft away from my ps4 and I've never noticed any fan noises, my Ps4 is as quiet as a mouse.