I'm sure X1 is selling just fine...

#1joeymegsPosted 3/22/2014 8:57:15 AM
I keep seeing topics on how poorly the X1 is selling and how it's sad that they have to drop the price. First off, I don't think the price drop is permanent, so dropping the price 50 bucks will only help move units, even if it's for a limited time. Second, the last time we even saw sales figures, the X1 sold over 3 million and that was in January, so we have no idea how many have sold since then. Lastly, MS is launching in 26 more countries in September, which will only increase sales...I did the math. I don't really care about the numbers I'm just kinda tired of seeing these topics. I know it's hypocritical to create a topic about it, but I wanted to add my two cents.
---
GT: Joe Corleone
PSN: JoeyCorleone
#2Tyronelio1Posted 3/22/2014 9:01:03 AM
It's just fanboys bringing down the overall success of the console because its not doing as good as the ps4.

Just ignore it the best you can.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#3BoomerHelllPosted 3/22/2014 9:03:25 AM
The way fanboys think is ps4 sells more = x1 flop. Nothing will or can change that
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/22/2014 9:03:41 AM
The "price drop" people are talking about is a sale at Walmart and a couple other retailers.

Both of the new consoles are doing fantastic and are already outselling their predecessors (at their release). This can only do good for the industry, but some morons just want to "win," so they choose a "side."
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5sammogardPosted 3/22/2014 9:09:02 AM
i like what i like and i don't like ps4 just stopped enjoying there products after ps2

i don't care who has the better graphics or emore powerful system

to the untrained eye you can't tell that much of a difference.
#6joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 9:11:29 AM
Yeah I own both systems, and like both. These boards are just so littered with the same topics, and most turn into horrible "one system is better than the other" topics. I would rather talk about new games people are excited for, or how much people like their system, as opposed to every topic turning into a pissing contest.
---
GT: Joe Corleone
PSN: JoeyCorleone
#7lunchbox2042Posted 3/22/2014 9:25:18 AM
If people were buying them at $500 without a game then they wouldn't have had to include a free game and drop it by $50.
#8DarkHolesPosted 3/22/2014 9:31:25 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...
If people were buying them at $500 without a game then they wouldn't have had to include a free game and drop it by $50.

It's called capitalizing on an opportunity.
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/22/2014 9:34:12 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
It's just fanboys bringing down the overall success of the console because its not doing as good as the ps4.

This is like the pot calling the kettle black.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#10jasomramirez666Posted 3/22/2014 9:52:24 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

This is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Your racist.