Why s graphics The number one factor

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 3/22/2014 8:27:20 AM
okay Im not sticking up for microsoft I jus want to know why is this gen so focused on graphics? I dont own a xbox one yet but why are so many people just buy a console just for its graphics even if you hatethe first party games! Im tired of hearing about pettions to get first part games on the console its not on why get the console just for graphics.
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#2Tyronelio1Posted 3/22/2014 8:29:10 AM
Because that's all the ps4 has over the x1.
Even though that's just resolution and frame rate because no game looks as good as Ryse yet.

And fanboys have to use something credible.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 3/22/2014 8:32:36 AM
Because with every new console, regardless of which, you see a significant jump in graphics. The Xbone is the only one to have strayed from this fact.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#4sammogardPosted 3/22/2014 8:34:51 AM
as a person who just got a hd tv and it's a 720p i reallllllyyyyyyyy don't care my buddie has a 1080 and well i really dont see the difference he has to point them out ot me and to me its such a small thing.

only nerds and ocd dudes who have to have the best numbers availble
#5Tyronelio1Posted 3/22/2014 8:35:35 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Because with every new console, regardless of which, you see a significant jump in graphics. The Xbone is the only one to have strayed from this fact.

Yes because Ryse and Kinect SportsRivals looks like something that could be done on the 360.

Okay.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#6BTM4444Posted 3/22/2014 8:37:18 AM
Graphics have never been a huge factor to me. The biggest factor to all gamers should be...idk... Maybe...GAMES!
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#7scamuraiPosted 3/22/2014 8:38:04 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Even though that's just resolution and frame rate because no game looks as good as Ryse yet.

I have both consoles. People who bring up graphics obviously have never used XB1 because they just point out the obvious. You're not exactly right, though. I can download and install multiple things on my PS4 and it is a very fast process. I've had my Xbox One for over a month now and the installs have been the hardest thing to adjust to. Also, PS4's streaming actually works and I've had major problems with Twitch on XB1.

I still think XB1 has the better games by a long way. I didn't even bother buying Infamous SS because I got so bored with the title last gen. The whole console war is stupid, though. You people who go on about it are more repetitive than drunks. Face the fact that unless you own a PS4 you can't know what the difference is. The only people who can make any valid comparisons have to have both consoles.
---
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat
#8RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/22/2014 8:39:38 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#9scamuraiPosted 3/22/2014 8:40:03 AM
My point is.. what's the point? You bring this up because you're insecure. Both consoles have issues. On PS4 I am frustrated over the lack of replayable games. On XB1 I'm frustrated with poor performance in certain regards. I spend more time on the XB1, though, as it's the games I care about.
---
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/22/2014 8:41:17 AM
Because human beings rely on the visual cortex the most, visual stimulation is very important to us. That is why we seek great looking graphics, women, cars, etc. The simple version of it, basically it's human nature for us to want to look at pretty things
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant