Why s graphics The number one factor

#11Tyronelio1Posted 3/22/2014 8:42:23 AM
scamurai posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Because that's all the ps4 has over the x1.
Even though that's just resolution and frame rate because no game looks as good as Ryse yet.

And fanboys have to use something credible.

I have both consoles. People who bring up graphics obviously have never used XB1 because they just point out the obvious. You're not exactly right, though. I can download and install multiple things on my PS4 and it is a very fast process. I've had my Xbox One for over a month now and the installs have been the hardest thing to adjust to. Also, PS4's streaming actually works and I've had major problems with Twitch on XB1.

I still think XB1 has the better games by a long way. I didn't even bother buying Infamous SS because I got so bored with the title last gen. The whole console war is stupid, though. You people who go on about it are more repetitive than drunks. Face the fact that unless you own a PS4 you can't know what the difference is. The only people who can make any valid comparisons have to have both consoles.

I own both btw and I don't use twitch at all on either so I wouldn't know about that but the downloads are the same for me.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#12Styrof0amPosted 3/22/2014 8:44:08 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Because human beings rely on the visual cortex the most, visual stimulation is very important to us. That is why we seek great looking graphics, women, cars, etc. The simple version of it, basically it's human nature for us to want to look at pretty things

suddenclarityclarence.jpg
---

CRD, it's a real killer ... http://youtu.be/ZkY0S-UyPTs
#13scamuraiPosted 3/22/2014 8:47:25 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Because human beings rely on the visual cortex the most, visual stimulation is very important to us. That is why we seek great looking graphics, women, cars, etc. The simple version of it, basically it's human nature for us to want to look at pretty things

This whole GRAPHICS GRAPHICS is so tiring. I have a PS4 and I did not buy Infamous Second Son. You know why? Because I played both of those games last gen and it's just a mindless action game that you get bored of relatively quickly... unless you love slaughtering a bunch of machine gun toting AI over and over and over.. or being a bad guy and killing innocent people with your ueber powers over and over... there's just no reason to keep playing it.

I've been playing Dark Souls 2, PVZ GW, and Titanfall because they make me want to keep playing. Any one of these games could hold me for months of almost constant play. Infamous doesn't have that. Anyone who burnt out on it last gen will experience the same process of burning out only to slightly prettier graphics. YAY. Go consumerism.
---
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat
#14scamuraiPosted 3/22/2014 8:49:38 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
scamurai posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Because that's all the ps4 has over the x1.
Even though that's just resolution and frame rate because no game looks as good as Ryse yet.

And fanboys have to use something credible.

I have both consoles. People who bring up graphics obviously have never used XB1 because they just point out the obvious. You're not exactly right, though. I can download and install multiple things on my PS4 and it is a very fast process. I've had my Xbox One for over a month now and the installs have been the hardest thing to adjust to. Also, PS4's streaming actually works and I've had major problems with Twitch on XB1.

I still think XB1 has the better games by a long way. I didn't even bother buying Infamous SS because I got so bored with the title last gen. The whole console war is stupid, though. You people who go on about it are more repetitive than drunks. Face the fact that unless you own a PS4 you can't know what the difference is. The only people who can make any valid comparisons have to have both consoles.

I own both btw and I don't use twitch at all on either so I wouldn't know about that but the downloads are the same for me.

I actually just saw a news article from a few hours ago that says they are trying to fix the twitch problems so hopefully that will be sorted out soon.
---
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat
#15BoneRevolutionPosted 3/22/2014 8:52:16 AM
It's not. Right now some people are trying hard to make random numbers be a factor. Reality is harsh on those.

Graphics? Not a word from them. Marius Titus knows why
#16pwnater777Posted 3/22/2014 8:53:26 AM
If you're going to price a console at $500, it should at least heavily upgrade the one factor that's most instantly visible: graphics.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#17MrImpatient35Posted 3/22/2014 8:54:56 AM
Forget graphics. I knew, even before this gen started, that the biggest jump would be...I guess related to the RAM? I imagined huge, detailed environments, plenty of characters on screen, like in Dead Rising 3, better facial animations, etc. THAT, to me, is next gen.
---
FML
#18-Oath-Posted 3/22/2014 8:58:48 AM
Because why upgrade? If 360 and PS3 can do the same graphics, why spend 500$ for the same graphics?
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#19DarkHolesPosted 3/22/2014 8:59:51 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Lol i think you just broke my brain
Dont just claim facts you know nothing about.
#20Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/22/2014 8:59:59 AM
scamurai posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

This whole GRAPHICS GRAPHICS is so tiring. I have a PS4 and I did not buy Infamous Second Son. You know why? Because I played both of those games last gen and it's just a mindless action game that you get bored of relatively quickly... unless you love slaughtering a bunch of machine gun toting AI over and over and over.. or being a bad guy and killing innocent people with your ueber powers over and over... there's just no reason to keep playing it.

I've been playing Dark Souls 2, PVZ GW, and Titanfall because they make me want to keep playing. Any one of these games could hold me for months of almost constant play. Infamous doesn't have that. Anyone who burnt out on it last gen will experience the same process of burning out only to slightly prettier graphics. YAY. Go consumerism.

What you described is Dark Souls 2, block, roll, attack. block, roll, attack..
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant