Im starting to be sick of having to hard reset my console all the time.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Im starting to be sick of having to hard reset my console all the time.
2 years ago#1
it can't be good for the hardware, but every time i want to play a new game (or play a digital game) i have to hard reset the thing now ever since the last update or else it will just crash as soon as i try to launch the game.

Ive never dealt with sending in a broken console to MS before, how much of a pain in the butt are they to deal with?
http://i.imgur.com/sLsrC1r.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12 Friend Code: 1564-3971-8395 KingBabyCub is my hero and owns my soul
2 years ago#2
Do you quit apps, games ever from the dashboard or leave them open? I've only done 1 reset ever, I always quit games, apps.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#3
yes i do. it happens even after a fresh hard reset. although that's only happened a couple times.
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12 Friend Code: 1564-3971-8395 KingBabyCub is my hero and owns my soul
2 years ago#4
Never had that problem man
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
2 years ago#5
FinzFan4life posted...

i'm hoping it's just a bug or something with the update. I'll be lost if i have to go back to the 360 for a month if i have to send in the console. it's working now though *crosses fingers*
2 years ago#6
Something weird is going on. Contact support on Twitter. I've had no issues at all.
I play PC, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, and 3DS
Be a fan of games, not corporations.
2 years ago#7
Might be worth uninstalling your apps, see what happens, next step try the games if the apps don't resolve it. Re install obviously but see how it goes.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
2 years ago#8
kennyynnoo posted...
Do you quit apps, games ever from the dashboard or leave them open? I've only done 1 reset ever, I always quit games, apps.

I had to turn off Instant On and just do a full boot each time. The party system on this system has been so bad that it would give errors. I still get it once in a while where a reboot is required. Randomly just turns off party chat and forces me into game chat. :(
2 years ago#9
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I had to turn off Instant On and just do a full boot each time. The party system on this system has been so bad that it would give errors. I still get it once in a while where a reboot is required. Randomly just turns off party chat and forces me into game chat. :(

That's sucks, sorry. I can't chat or any of that I just play alone so I've never encountered those issues.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
2 years ago#10
FinzFan4life posted...

Same
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Im starting to be sick of having to hard reset my console all the time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived