Never had a console crash so much before.

#21Brandon16XtremePosted 3/22/2014 9:25:28 PM
It was fine for me until the dashboard beta update, now everything feels buggy. Snapped party's sometimes show an error code, even when i am still in them and can chat. Pins disappear and reappear, loading friends list feels slower, controller freezes sometimes. I had to eject and reinsert the disk at times cause it tries to take me to the store as if I do not own it.

I'm sure it will all be worked out, but it was something with the patch for me cause everything was fine before then.
#22cabcalloway1983Posted 3/22/2014 9:28:01 PM
Brandon16Xtreme posted...
It was fine for me until the dashboard beta update, now everything feels buggy. Snapped party's sometimes show an error code, even when i am still in them and can chat. Pins disappear and reappear, loading friends list feels slower, controller freezes sometimes. I had to eject and reinsert the disk at times cause it tries to take me to the store as if I do not own it.

I'm sure it will all be worked out, but it was something with the patch for me cause everything was fine before then.

Thats why i don't beta dashboard updates.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.