Titanfall AI

#11rusty12000Posted 3/23/2014 7:43:53 AM
Honestly, they would need to have brand new maps, because 12v12 would not work. And I like the grunts, its like any other moba.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#12BlackmagikksPosted 3/23/2014 7:53:30 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Yeh man!! You ever played league of legends wow minion AI is so dumb in that game to what are these devs thinking???

---
League of Legends: Blackmagikk
Getta taste of dah voodoo.
#13DarkHolesPosted 3/23/2014 7:57:30 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
DarkHoles posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
The AI is handled by the cloud, they can't make it any better.

The AI basically works by predicting what will happen, since it can't react instantly because the data first needs to be send to the servers, processed and then send back before something actually happens on screen with the AI.
That's why it's so bad: it's too slow.

You obviously don't understand the point in the ai so just go home silly

What point is there "in" the AI? And what does it have to do with the answer I gave to TCs question?

It has to do with you being another pony clearly misunderstanding the ai, they are not bad they do exactly what they're supposed to, look for my reply in the dark souls 2 would be better on x1 topic if you want to know the point.
#14spacejamjordanzPosted 3/23/2014 8:45:06 AM
It's my impression that the Grunts and Spectres weren't designed to pose any real threat. They are basically bullet fodder. I do watch the AI on my side though. They are useful for drawing out pilots.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#15SoulTrapperPosted 3/23/2014 8:58:10 AM(edited)
DarkHoles posted...

It has to do with you being another pony clearly misunderstanding the ai, they are not bad they do exactly what they're supposed to, look for my reply in the dark souls 2 would be better on x1 topic if you want to know the point.

The AI is terrible, you're an idiot if you think otherwise.

The grunts are supposed to be easy kills, but that doesn't mean they're supposed to be dumb as rocks and stand around doing nothing or shooting at the position you were at 15 seconds ago.
That's due to the AI being done by the cloud.

The grunts are supposed to be easy kills, but that doesn't change that the AI is bad.
#16Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/23/2014 8:59:19 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
DarkHoles posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

The AI basically works by predicting what will happen, since it can't react instantly because the data first needs to be send to the servers, processed and then send back before something actually happens on screen with the AI.

What point is there "in" the AI? And what does it have to do with the answer I gave to TCs question?

That is Darkhole for you, he spouts off that non sense and never backs it up with anything intelligent
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#17SoulTrapperPosted 3/23/2014 9:02:39 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
DarkHoles posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

That is Darkhole for you, he spouts off that non sense and never backs it up with anything intelligent

Yes, I've noticed this.

I've countered his silly arguments many times, yet he keeps insisting on being wrong.

I'm not sure whether to admire his resolve or laugh at his feeble attempts to defend clear issues.
#18Anomic93Posted 3/26/2014 11:20:58 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Yeh man!! You ever played league of legends wow minion AI is so dumb in that game to what are these devs thinking???

Didn't know titanfall was a MoBA...Thank you for enlightening us all.
---
3454-1420-8177