Free games/apps to increase gamerscore?

#1justinskylinePosted 3/22/2014 9:19:13 PM
Anyone know some free games and apps like Xbox Fitness or Windows Phone 8 games that increase gamerscore?
#2DeadLock25Posted 3/22/2014 9:27:30 PM
Apps or Challenges do not grant you any gamerscore.

I think Killer Instict allows you to gain achievements without purchasing additonal characters, and Project Spark will as well once the achievements are implemented (and the game is out of beta)
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#3justinskyline(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 9:44:54 PM
Not true. Xbox Fitness is an app and it gives you achievements.
#4DeadLock25Posted 3/22/2014 9:56:08 PM(edited)
justinskyline posted...

Apps give you achievements. They do not give you gamerscore as those achievements are worth 0 GS.

Challenges are also considered achievements to some degree, but are temporary, usually give you an in game reward, and like the apps, do NOT give you any gamerscore. They are worth 0GS.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#5mcnichojPosted 3/22/2014 10:17:13 PM
justinskyline posted...
No, it's a fitness game. Hence why it's in the game section and requires you to actually play it.

If you just randomly want achievements or 100%'d things on your profile but don't care about GS I'll help you out.
Here are teh apps with chievos: OneDrive, Netflix, Twitch, Xbox Video, Xbox Music, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, Crackle, ESPN, Machinima, VUDU, The CW, NFL, RedBox, FOX NOW, FXNOW, TED, Univision Desportes.I'm assumign you live in the US.
UK has some extra ones and is missing some of these and other regions have their own/missing too.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#6Homie_202Posted 3/23/2014 12:38:46 AM
If you have windows 8 on your comp there are some really crappy phone type games you can get for free that will raise your gamerscore. I tried it about a month ago but the games were just too terrible.
#7Homie_202Posted 3/23/2014 12:39:37 AM
But more specifically there were a few disney games and a gunslinger. Those are the ones I downloaded. Don't remember the others.