Check out the new division video on the xbox one home screen

#11shads3055Posted 3/23/2014 12:33:42 PM
yeah im not sure between this game or metal gear both huge open world stuff.
#12SigmaLongshotPosted 3/24/2014 11:03:19 PM
Apologies for not posting sooner, my account was placed into purgatory for the third consecutive week for saying every one of the three current consoles have individual merits.

Thanks for believing me RE The Division, especially Joe David who posted a similar topic noting that every Division feature I've discussed with you has been proved to be true thus far.

You may actually be surprised yet by this game. Once again NDA does not allow me to discuss beyond what has been disclosed, but now it's been shown development has XB1 as native/home platform which caused some excitement, I'm sure our next reveal video might excite a *certain type* of shooter player, as it reveals new details about an interesting change of pace.

Sadly that is all I am legally and morally at liberty to disclose, but take from that what you will!

:D
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#13Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 11:11:38 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Apologies for not posting sooner, my account was placed into purgatory for the third consecutive week for saying every one of the three current consoles have individual merits.

Thanks for believing me RE The Division, especially Joe David who posted a similar topic noting that every Division feature I've discussed with you has been proved to be true thus far.

You may actually be surprised yet by this game. Once again NDA does not allow me to discuss beyond what has been disclosed, but now it's been shown development has XB1 as native/home platform which caused some excitement, I'm sure our next reveal video might excite a *certain type* of shooter player, as it reveals new details about an interesting change of pace.

Sadly that is all I am legally and morally at liberty to disclose, but take from that what you will!

:D

That is so interesting....man I can't wait to see what Microsoft has in store for this game..it's going to be epic..watched that video almost a dozen times by now
#14jonnybravoPosted 3/25/2014 7:46:27 AM
a change of pace in the shooter market would completely reinvigorate my love of gaming, something along the lines of Ghost Recon 2: SummitStrike
---
Be on the look out for crop dusters.
#15nableetPosted 3/25/2014 8:00:57 AM
Looks good, but until we see the full game and they haven't downgraded the graphics like a certain other Ubisoft game <cough> watch dogs <cough> I will reserve judgement.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#16SigmaLongshotPosted 3/25/2014 8:04:58 AM
jonnybravo posted...
a change of pace in the shooter market would completely reinvigorate my love of gaming, something along the lines of Ghost Recon 2: SummitStrike

It's not exactly that; the change of pace I referred to is more akin to another couple of games you'd never expect.

I assure you though, it's for the better.
---
#17SigmaLongshotPosted 3/25/2014 8:09:11 AM
nableet posted...
Looks good, but until we see the full game and they haven't downgraded the graphics like a certain other Ubisoft game <cough> watch dogs <cough> I will reserve judgement.

The Division uses the brand new Snowdrop engine and uses Xbox One as native home platform, so it's apples and oranges my man.

Watch_Dogs was developed originally on PC, and the E32012 vertical slice was before any of the meat of the game had been developed. The development for The Division is procedural, so the footage is current.
---
#18nableetPosted 3/25/2014 8:13:32 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
nableet posted...

The Division uses the brand new Snowdrop engine and uses Xbox One as native home platform, so it's apples and oranges my man.

Watch_Dogs was developed originally on PC, and the E32012 vertical slice was before any of the meat of the game had been developed. The development for The Division is procedural, so the footage is current.

I'll believe it when I see it ;-) the skepticism is strong in this one after years of bullshots and the infamous Aliens:CM fiasco.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#19cheezedadadaPosted 3/25/2014 8:15:30 AM
TC I saw a video of The Division the other day online and I almost lost my ****.

I am beyond hyped for this game.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#20jonnybravoPosted 3/25/2014 8:42:01 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
jonnybravo posted...

It's not exactly that; the change of pace I referred to is more akin to another couple of games you'd never expect.

I assure you though, it's for the better.

cryptic bro, not cool. give us a hint
---
Be on the look out for crop dusters.