games with gold

#1Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/23/2014 4:51:18 AM
Would you be happy if they keep the same pattern going with Games with Gold where we get 2 games a month but theyre either usually old games or arcade games? Or would you want more up to date great games but we'd only get one game a month?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#2bessy67Posted 3/23/2014 4:55:22 AM
I'd like for them to put out a list of 4 or 5 titles and you can choose 1 for free. I had already played a lot of the games with gold games.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Cosmic_Diabetic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 5:00:52 AM
sleeping Dogs and Dead Rising 2 are the only decent somewhat still relevant games that have been released so far.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4Jedi454Posted 3/23/2014 5:05:26 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't care if we don't get any?
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#5Tyronelio1Posted 3/23/2014 5:14:00 AM
I'd rather it say exactly the same.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.