games with gold

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. games with gold

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#1
Would you be happy if they keep the same pattern going with Games with Gold where we get 2 games a month but theyre either usually old games or arcade games? Or would you want more up to date great games but we'd only get one game a month?
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#2
I'd like for them to put out a list of 4 or 5 titles and you can choose 1 for free. I had already played a lot of the games with gold games.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#3
sleeping Dogs and Dead Rising 2 are the only decent somewhat still relevant games that have been released so far.
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#4
Am I the only one that doesn't care if we don't get any?
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#5
I'd rather it say exactly the same.
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. games with gold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived