Top 10 definite features coming to Watch Dogs

#1MrImpatient35Posted 3/23/2014 9:23:21 AM
It seems like the Watch Dogs hype train derailed or something. NOBODY is talking about this game anymore lol. I'm still interested in it. Guess I'm the only one. These are the top ten feature: http://www.vgamerz.com/top-10-definite-features-coming-to-watch-dogs/.

Watch Dogs will present a vast and dynamic world where everything will have a certain level of interactivity.

I like that. Too many open world games just focus on being HUGE, and you can't do anything in them really. I'd rather a small open world where you can interact with everything, including the buildings, than a HUGE world where you can't do much of anything.
---
FML
#2UtterMoonPosted 3/23/2014 9:30:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 9:47:39 AM
I was kinda on the fence about it until recently. Now I'm 100% gonna buy it. Then again, I'm a fan of open world games, so maybe it's not your cup of tea (for other people)
---
FML
#4velvet_hammerPosted 3/23/2014 9:51:16 AM
No flying, no car customization etc. Going to be a huge flop. They delayed the game so it wouldnt flop but i think its inevitable.
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#5kennyynnooPosted 3/23/2014 10:10:46 AM
My biggest issue with most open world games is the lack of building interiors. GTA vice city had a club but my favorite the mall to go in. Even if it's a load screen I want a mall or stadium, something fun.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#6bjsheppPosted 3/23/2014 10:18:08 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
No flying, no car customization etc. Going to be a huge flop. They delayed the game so it wouldnt flop but i think its inevitable.

Flying wouldn't make much sense in a game about hacking signals.
#7kennyynnooPosted 3/23/2014 10:34:38 AM
bjshepp posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Flying wouldn't make much sense in a game about hacking signals.

Hack air traffic control, send planes into buildings....oh wait that would be bad.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#8KingDFizzlePosted 3/23/2014 10:43:20 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...

Watch Dogs will present a vast and dynamic world where everything will have a certain level of interactivity.

Every open world game promises that, but none ever live up to it. What are they supposed to say? Vast, open world full of pointless NPCs and painted on doors. I hope their claim is true, but I'm not too optimistic.

kennyynnoo posted...
My biggest issue with most open world games is the lack of building interiors. GTA vice city had a club but my favorite the mall to go in. Even if it's a load screen I want a mall or stadium, something fun.

That would be a huge step in the right direction. Skyrim had its problems, but at least you really could go inside every building and explore everywhere. The key is to make that exploration entertaining and worthwhile.
#9WebsandWigsPosted 3/23/2014 11:26:45 AM
That multiplayer sounds interesting. I wonder if it'll be like Splnter Cells Spies vs Mercs.
#102ndAtomiskPosted 3/23/2014 1:05:15 PM
Glad there are multiple costumes. I was wondering about that.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif