Top 10 definite features coming to Watch Dogs

#11Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/23/2014 1:17:03 PM
i was hyped for it. but I blew my sandbox load with GTA V for awhile
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#12WebsandWigsPosted 3/23/2014 6:14:41 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

Shouldnt have done that, GTA V sucked
#13BSerenityPosted 3/23/2014 6:20:08 PM
WebsandWigs posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

Shouldnt have done that, GTA V sucked

I really hate to agree, but I have to. GTA V is the very definition of quantity over quality... Such a shame really.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#14lostoutlawnbPosted 3/23/2014 6:30:02 PM
I really don't know what to make of this game.
#15BiggyDXPosted 3/23/2014 10:17:48 PM
I kind of have a hard time believing that there's even a majority of buildings you can go into.
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX
#16da_StoOgePosted 3/23/2014 10:21:52 PM
I just don't trust Ubisoft to make an exciting open world title, and the core mechanic doesn't interest me.
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#17crynryanPosted 3/24/2014 12:05:03 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
My biggest issue with most open world games is the lack of building interiors. GTA vice city had a club but my favorite the mall to go in. Even if it's a load screen I want a mall or stadium, something fun.

I'm sure the biggest hurdle with having interiors and such was storage space on the disc (also problems with the hardware not being able to render everything). Hopefully that'll become a thing of the past since games can be exponentially bigger now with Blurays and ~10x more memory.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#18cdog21Posted 3/24/2014 12:45:50 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
bjshepp posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
No flying, no car customization etc. Going to be a huge flop. They delayed the game so it wouldnt flop but i think its inevitable.

Flying wouldn't make much sense in a game about hacking signals.

Hack air traffic control, send planes into buildings....oh wait that would be bad.

That would probably get it to be the first banned game in the US. Or at least the first one censored for content.
---
Frylock you're like the A bomb. When you show up everybody dies - Master Shake ATHF
#19SigmaLongshotPosted 3/24/2014 11:52:48 PM
I wouldn't discount Watch_Dogs outright, it may not look as sharp as the initial reveal, but pretty much all of the original content was retained as a result. It was a necessary tradeoff.

The team even kept in some really, really cool surprises nobody has seen yet (that I can't talk about for obvious reasons) that - and let me allude on the vaguest, non-NDA-breaking terms possible - will appeal to fans of the tech in the movie "Wild Wild West".
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#20Homie_202Posted 3/25/2014 12:02:40 AM
This is a post I made in another topic earlier today about how I feel about the game when someone asked a similar question.

I am still planning on getting it but honestly I feel that they showed the game off too early. I basically went through 3 stages with that game. Stage 1 was me being incredibly excited literally drooling over the game and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Stage 2 then hit a a few months after E3 which was ok you have shown me enough stuff just give me the game already I'm sick of seeing new content over and over I just want to play it. Then stage 3 hit me about a month or 2 ago which is at this point they have shown off what I feel is too much of the game and while I still want it it's been delayed too much and my excitement for it has dropped significantly. And while like I said I am still planning in getting it I don't possibly see how it could live up to expectations.