What can we expect from Microsoft at E3?

#21Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 4:24:21 AM
HellsController posted...
And people like you spend hundreds of dollars to watch Netflix. Microsoft is banking on you.

As for what to expect for E3? What everyone's been waiting for of course. Kinect stuff! So much Kinect stuff! You'll like it because they know better.

Kinect Sports Rivals does look better than anything else out for current gen, so more focused current gen kinect games sounds good.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#22Cowboy082288Posted 3/24/2014 4:25:56 AM
I would like both MS and Sony to announce "We are going to start taking this console war seriously". Then they both lay out plans for how they will start hiring mercenaries and building up armaments in order to wage war.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#23Private_NoobPosted 3/24/2014 2:05:32 PM
The death of microbone.
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#24ZEROthefirstPosted 3/24/2014 2:09:26 PM
Ada-Wong-Fan posted...

JRPG Announced for Xbox One.

You're on the WRONG platform for good support outside of the West.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#25aj4x94Posted 3/24/2014 2:10:12 PM
-Kinect
-Gears of War
-Halo 5 release date
-Exclusive Call of Duty DLC
-Kinect
-Apps
-External hard drive support
-Quantum Break stuff
-Kinect
-An appearance by some random celebrity
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#26DarkHolesPosted 3/24/2014 2:14:56 PM
slowdog76 posted...
Charocks posted...
....... and talk about all the social features and apps that barely anyone gives a **** about.

people are so narrow minded. i dont get it.

you do realise that microsoft can see how many of their apps get used dont you? you know, how often and for how long? they invest time, energy and money into developing these apps because people are using them. its why facebook and twitter very quietly disappeared, and its why twitch, youtube and so on have endured.

just because you dont like or want them, that doesnt mean to say that tens or hundreds of thousands dont. they quite clearly do. ps3 was the most used device in the world for watching netflix not that long ago, whilst a couple years ago, more hours were spent watching video content on xbox live than games played online.

i, and quite clearly thousands upon thousands of others clearly do like them and use them

I totally agree but fyi facebook and twitter went because of the addition of IE
---
Why do people not understand the xbox one will NEVER ship without kinect?
#27carljenkPosted 3/24/2014 2:15:52 PM
Virtual reality
#28DarkHolesPosted 3/24/2014 2:16:51 PM
Everything people are saying i agree with, but also the cloud demo.
---
Why do people not understand the xbox one will NEVER ship without kinect?
#29FinzFan4lifePosted 3/24/2014 2:32:53 PM
the ponies that are saying that MS will talk about TV, you do realize that MS focused on games only at last years E3 and Sony was TVTVTV
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#30regsantotomasPosted 3/24/2014 2:35:55 PM
Besides the games:

Option for Family Sharing for digital purchases
External HDD support
NFL Sunday Ticket (I wish)
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego