What can we expect from Microsoft at E3?

#31gobuffalo30Posted 3/24/2014 3:40:21 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
the ponies that are saying that MS will talk about TV, you do realize that MS focused on games only at last years E3 and Sony was TVTVTV

What did you expect from MS? They already presented the xbox one before E3 and got blasted for it.
#32PorungaPosted 3/24/2014 3:46:32 PM
WOW, peoples expectations are completely unrealistic. No wonder people are continually disappointed and angry with these gaming companies.. there is absolutely no way they could realistically meet these expectations.
#33GalvatronType_RPosted 3/24/2014 5:30:56 PM
Pain.
#34crynryanPosted 3/24/2014 6:08:52 PM
They did say they have the biggest surprise planned, so I'm hoping that they announce a way to play One games on PC. Most of my friends have no plans on getting a One, so this would be great immensely.

'Course, this would mean they'd have to have another go at a PC client, and GFWL didn't really work out all that well. But hopefully this time around it'd be better.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#35ShadowNinja87Posted 3/24/2014 6:18:44 PM
MS E3 press conference this year is gonna be damage control still from last year's disaster.

Hopefully they announce a price drop as most people would agree that 500 is ridiculous for the X1 when smart TV's and laptops can do the same media features. Plus the competition is more powerful and cheaper so they NEED to drop the price.

Anncouce some soild exclusives other than their same four Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable.

This is a long shot, but a console redesign as the X1 is big, bulky, and pretty ugly compared to the ps4. A slim model is definitely needed.
#36Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 6:20:38 PM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
MS E3 press conference this year is gonna be damage control still from last year's disaster.

Hopefully they announce a price drop as most people would agree that 500 is ridiculous for the X1 when smart TV's and laptops can do the same media features. Plus the competition is more powerful and cheaper so they NEED to drop the price.

Anncouce some soild exclusives other than their same four Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable.

This is a long shot, but a console redesign as the X1 is big, bulky, and pretty ugly compared to the ps4. A slim model is definitely needed.

The ps4 is more expensive than the all in one, Xbox one, in a few places around the world.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#37chedibang1994Posted 3/24/2014 6:42:23 PM
A JRPG hmmm I'm interested hopefully it's an exclusive as kh3 and ff15 are not but I'm praying for a monster hunter or something similar
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#38SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/25/2014 3:31:32 AM
GalvatronType_R posted...
Pain.

LOL I wanted to post this too.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#39NeoMonkPosted 3/25/2014 3:36:54 AM
il_capitano posted...
More shooters.

could never have enough!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#40Evel138Posted 3/25/2014 3:53:52 AM
I think one thing we can all agree on is that Microsoft is really going to have to step their game up, so to speak.

Its no secret that I rather enjoy playing the devils advocate for them here, but there is no doubt if they fail to dial it up to 11 at E3 they may as well go sit with Nintendo in the corner for the rest of this gen.

If MS is hoping for any kind of forward momentum for the XB1, its make or break this year.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 The Badguy
PS4360One