Any word when the 450$ bundle sale expires?

#1sammogardPosted 3/23/2014 10:11:59 PM
don't get paid till april 4th knowing my luck the sale will be over by then.
#2aszsithPosted 3/23/2014 10:26:27 PM
The sale wasn't even announced. It could last forever, end tomorrow, only exist until the current stock of Titanfall bundles is sold (which is my guess), or any other possibility that seems reasonable.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#3Shadowfxd2Posted 3/23/2014 10:28:26 PM
aszsith posted...
The sale wasn't even announced. It could last forever, end tomorrow, only exist until the current stock of Titanfall bundles is sold (which is my guess), or any other possibility that seems reasonable.

so it's more like a clearance?
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#4WartPig_Posted 3/23/2014 10:30:37 PM
FOREVAUH!
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#5Apex-PlayerPosted 3/23/2014 10:32:48 PM
Once this 'sale' ends, another will take its place.
Most likely an even better bundle sale, like 450$ with Forza and TitanFall free.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#6aszsithPosted 3/23/2014 10:33:57 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
aszsith posted...

so it's more like a clearance?

That's my guess. If I had to take a stab at it, I'd say that Microsoft produced a certain number of the bundles and expected them to sell at Titanfall's launch. When they didn't all sell in the first 10 days, Microsoft quietly slashed the price on the remaining units to get them out of stores so they can go back to selling the normal $500 package.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#7L96A1BOSSPosted 3/23/2014 10:35:32 PM
Stop for a second and think they put the left over stock from launch in a Titanfall box with a code desperately trying to move old stock was at target this weekend they just sit there behind the lock case with no PS4 on sight.
#8aszsithPosted 3/23/2014 10:41:12 PM(edited)
L96A1BOSS posted...
Stop for a second and think they put the left over stock from launch in a Titanfall box with a code desperately trying to move old stock was at target this weekend they just sit there behind the lock case with no PS4 on sight.

Stop and think for a second. Who would buy the one that comes with NO game when there is one that comes with a game AT THE SAME PRICE (or cheaper now)?

Why would Microsoft want a $500 bundle that comes WITH a game sitting next to a $500 one that doesn't? Microsoft wants those Titanfall bundles off of store shelves because they don't want them to be competing with the non-bundle units at they are trying to sell for $500.

This is a rather basic retail strategy.
---
#9L96A1BOSSPosted 3/23/2014 10:50:50 PM(edited)
aszsith posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Stop and think for a second. Who would buy the one that comes with NO game when there is one that comes with a game AT THE SAME PRICE (or cheaper now)?

Why would Microsoft want a $500 bundle that comes WITH a game sitting next to a $500 one that doesn't? Microsoft wants those Titanfall bundles off of store shelves because they don't want them to be competing with the non-bundle units at they are trying to sell for $500.

This is a rather basic retail strategy.
Never seen a bundle this over stock 2 weeks in sales was bad end of story.
#10sammogard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 11:36:30 PM
well my hopes are up that it last's till i get my check. but if it some how does expire i'll still probably just buy it and buy what ever game. I don't want to wait another 2 weeks or month or so for another decent xbox one deal.