Any word when the 450$ bundle sale expires?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any word when the 450$ bundle sale expires?
2 years ago#31
Also, the best thing to do is price match a Target and get an extra 5% off with the red card.

TwoNumbThumbs posted...
I'd be surprised if the XO goes back to $500.

Why? MSRP still hasn't dropped below $499.99.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
2 years ago#32
MS is technically reducing XB1 price to around $400 with these bundle deals. They just can't announce it officially since it would make them look bad and possibly angering a lot of early adopters.
2 years ago#33
newbie2007 posted...
MS is technically reducing XB1 price to around $400 with these bundle deals. They just can't announce it officially since it would make them look bad and possibly angering a lot of early adopters.

I'm ashamed to be a part of this gaming generation sometimes
GT: Kozzie85
Psn: Kosmo2409
2 years ago#34
Bought full price system like 3 weeks ago, went back to walmart and they priced matched the 449 price, but unfortunately the time to return the system had already passed so I didn't get either game with the system.

Oh well, still got back 50 bucks so it was all gravy train, unfortunately the worker was rude so I emailed Corporate office about her.
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
2 years ago#35
And here I thought the Titanfall bundles were made from overstock that wasn't selling.
2 years ago#36
sammogard posted...
Any word when the 450$ bundle sale expires?

April 50
2 years ago#37
lunchbox2042 posted...
And here I thought the Titanfall bundles were made from overstock that wasn't selling.

Don't be surprised if the TF2 bundle is just the TF1 bundle box with a sticker that says "Titanfall 1 and 2 included"
2 years ago#38
OrgeLambart posted...
Oh well, still got back 50 bucks so it was all gravy train, unfortunately the worker was rude so I emailed Corporate office about her.

So what rude thing exactly did the most-likely minimum wage employee do to you that you sent a letter to corporate? What do you want to happen? Get her fired? Get some free stuff?

Because working retail jobs myself, I know that customers are never rude and never ever have unreasonable demands, then make a big stink when they can't get their way.
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any word when the 450$ bundle sale expires?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived