Xbox One Horror Games?

#21SmellThePoopPosted 3/24/2014 11:27:25 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
SmellThePoop posted...
The Xbox One and the Wii U don't even rate.

Wait. The Wii U does have that Zombie game.

That wasn't a horror game, it was a comedy game.

I thought the comedy game was Dead Rising 3.
#22TrueBlue91Posted 3/24/2014 11:28:53 AM
SmellThePoop posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
SmellThePoop posted...
The Xbox One and the Wii U don't even rate.

Wait. The Wii U does have that Zombie game.

That wasn't a horror game, it was a comedy game.

I thought the comedy game was Dead Rising 3.

Eh, I guess so.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#23BTM4444(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 11:58:04 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Dark__Throne posted...
It seems PS4 is getting all the horror goodness at the moment.

PS4? Naw.

The PC is getting the big releases like Daylight, Dying light and The Evil Within as well as Forest, Routine, Among the Sleep, Dreadout, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Asylum, Outlast:Whistleblower and a ton of others. If someone were all about horror, they would be very happy on the PC.

TC, I say keep an eye out for The Evil Within. Looks pretty bad ass from what I have seen. Pretty creepy.

Thanks everyone!

Does the evil within have a approximate release date or is it just known that's it's later this year?
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#24cheezedadadaPosted 3/24/2014 12:08:48 PM
@SmellThePoop - Yes the PS4 would probably take second place at this point. I usually stick to the PC for that genre though mostly because of the sheer amount of them available. I love me some horror games, so I hope to see more across all platforms.

@BTM4444, last I heard The Evil Within is August 26th in the US. It'll be Shinji Mikami's first game under his new company Tango Gameworks and I hope all goes well. Looks really creepy and fun so far.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#25sammogardPosted 3/24/2014 12:23:09 PM
i really hope the evil within is great from the 15 mins of gameplay i watched it's getting pre ordered even tho its going to be a 20 hour ish story mode game.
#26MrImpatient35Posted 3/24/2014 12:30:27 PM(edited)
sammogard posted...
the evil within comes out this year and it looks amazing gameplays on youtube.

That game is so on my radar lol. From what I've been reading about it, it will be the first thing to genuinely scare me since...Resident Evil Code Veronica.

Release Date: August 26
---
FML
#27kingbahamut83Posted 3/24/2014 12:36:39 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
sammogard posted...
the evil within comes out this year and it looks amazing gameplays on youtube.

That game is so on my radar lol. From what I've been reading about it, it will be the first thing to genuinely scare me since...Resident Evil Code Veronica.

Release Date: August 26

What was scary about Code veronica? I play on both dreamcast and PS2. Not scare worthy. The first Condemned scared the **** out me the first time I played it. Guy jumped out from behind a pole and punched me. I jumped up from where I was sitting and quit the game...That was the first time though, knew what to expect the second time and all was fine.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan