That Japanese developed exclusive is...

#1JonbazookabozPosted 3/24/2014 4:04:31 AM
Resident evil 7. Tomorrows news today.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2Jedi454Posted 3/24/2014 4:08:28 AM
Haven't they already made 10 games?
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#3Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 4:11:00 AM
But but that franchise sucks, c'mon when your movies are better and do better than your games you should be able to realise no one wants your game.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#41nternationa7Posted 3/24/2014 4:12:18 AM
But the movies are kinda terrible too...
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#5Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 4:13:14 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
But the movies are kinda terrible too...

That's the depressing part.
---
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#6dnmtPosted 3/24/2014 4:29:37 AM
That would be hilarious.
#7AnakeriePosted 3/24/2014 4:35:54 AM
My llama played RE6. He says he would rather be eaten live by the cast of Fact of Life than go anywhere near 7 after that, and I quote "Mind-numbing hell designed by the vilest of demons." Your mileage may vary.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!
#8mcnichojPosted 3/24/2014 4:56:37 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
But but that franchise sucks, c'mon when your movies are better and do better than your games you should be able to realise no one wants your game.
RE5 sold millions.
I don't know if I would make any comparison of the braindead masses going to see a movie to people buying video games.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#9Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 4:59:02 AM
mcnichoj posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
RE5 sold millions.
I don't know if I would make any comparison of the braindead masses going to see a movie to people buying video games.

The franchise still sucks IMO.

There are also a lot of brain dead gamers that just buy stuff because its the cool thing or they're fanboys.
---
#10mcnichojPosted 3/24/2014 5:01:40 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
RE5 sold millions.

The franchise still sucks IMO.

There are also a lot of brain dead gamers that just buy stuff because its the cool thing or they're fanboys.
Who are the RE fanboys, the vocal ones that say the franchise went down the toilet or the ones that don't say anything and keep buying the games?
A legit philosophical question for you.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.