That Japanese developed exclusive is...

#11Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 5:04:31 AM
mcnichoj posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
But but that franchise sucks, c'mon when your movies are better and do better than your games you should be able to realise no one wants your game.
RE5 sold millions.
I don't know if I would make any comparison of the braindead masses going to see a movie to people buying video games.

The franchise still sucks IMO.

There are also a lot of brain dead gamers that just buy stuff because its the cool thing or they're fanboys.
Who are the RE fanboys, the vocal ones that say the franchise went down the toilet or the ones that don't say anything and keep buying the games?
A legit philosophical question for you.

Both on one hand they love the series so much that they will buy the game and then turn around and proclaim it as the worst game in the franchise.

I'd assume that was the case because everyone that likes RE loves 4 or REmake as far as I'm aware(feel free to correct), so they all bought 5 and then became angered towards capcom for ruining the series.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#12TheeLeehamPosted 3/24/2014 5:05:37 AM
Anakerie posted...
My llama played RE6. He says he would rather be eaten live by the cast of Fact of Life than go anywhere near 7 after that, and I quote "Mind-numbing hell designed by the vilest of demons." Your mileage may vary.

You have a talking llama and you waste his talents letting him play video games.
#13DarkHolesPosted 3/24/2014 5:10:25 AM
Resident evil was good up until re5 imo, but re7 still has potential to be epic.
#14TheGam3925Posted 3/24/2014 5:14:40 AM
I find it funny that's it's cool to hate the RE franchise yet fanboys are still trying to convince people that Ryse is a good game.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#15TreGoodaPosted 3/24/2014 5:15:52 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
But but that franchise sucks, c'mon when your movies are better and do better than your games you should be able to realise no one wants your game.

I didn't realize that opinion existed.

Do other people actually like any of the RE movies?
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#16L96A1BOSSPosted 3/24/2014 5:19:02 AM
Still haven't played RE6 even tho it's around $9.99 they would have to pay me to play thy train wreck so you can have what ever game they pump out next.
#17Pixx0Posted 3/24/2014 5:19:53 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
RE5 sold millions.
I don't know if I would make any comparison of the braindead masses going to see a movie to people buying video games.

There are also a lot of brain dead gamers that just buy stuff because its the cool thing or they're fanboys.

That's how X1 sold indeed.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#18DarkHolesPosted 3/24/2014 5:20:27 AM
TreGooda posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Lol like maybe 1 of them was good.
The newest 1 wtf lol? All slowmo and xray cams looool.
---
Why do people not understand the xbox one will NEVER ship without kinect?
#19DarkHolesPosted 3/24/2014 5:21:41 AM
Pixx0 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
RE5 sold millions.

That's how X1 sold indeed.

You make yourself seem as stated by saying this.
---
Why do people not understand the xbox one will NEVER ship without kinect?
#20Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 5:22:18 AM
DarkHoles posted...
TreGooda posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Lol like maybe 1 of them was good.
The newest 1 wtf lol? All slowmo and xray cams looool.

The last one was the worst, wtf happened to Leon.

But I found 1 person that agrees with me lol.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-resident-evil-movies-are-better-than-games/
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.