That Japanese developed exclusive is...

#21Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 6:27:22 AM
Btw guys im not even remotely kidding it IS resi7. Source leaked. Im not a huge resi fan myself but im sure it'll help xbone along.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#22Pixx0Posted 3/24/2014 6:27:53 AM
DarkHoles posted...
Pixx0 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
But but that franchise sucks, c'mon when your movies are better and do better than your games you should be able to realise no one wants your game.
RE5 sold millions.
I don't know if I would make any comparison of the braindead masses going to see a movie to people buying video games.

The franchise still sucks IMO.

There are also a lot of brain dead gamers that just buy stuff because its the cool thing or they're fanboys.

That's how X1 sold indeed.

You make yourself seem as stated by saying this.

or maybe I just don't get hit by the hype of what MS execs sell to make you think you're cool?
What does that console has exactly over a good PC or the PS4?
Ah yes, Kinect...

hahaha sorry, I forgot.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#23Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 6:28:34 AM
Jonbazookaboz posted...
Btw guys im not even remotely kidding it IS resi7. Source leaked. Im not a huge resi fan myself but im sure it'll help xbone along.

That makes me sad, source?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#24Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 6:30:24 AM
I wouldTyronelio1 posted...
Jonbazookaboz posted...

That makes me sad, source?

I would if i could mate. Sorry
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#25DarthUchiha91Posted 3/24/2014 6:33:18 AM
IMO RE 5 and 6 were terrible additions to the series, but they were fun games if that makes any sense.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#26Dev445Posted 3/24/2014 7:05:08 AM
If this is true than I wonder if all Capcom games will get exclusive content on XB1 now.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#27SADMZPosted 3/24/2014 7:07:49 AM
Dev445 posted...
If this is true than I wonder if all Capcom games will get exclusive content on XB1 now.

Yeah... watch, one of those games will end up being Megaman Legends 3...

I'd laugh.
#28SuperSuikodenPosted 3/24/2014 7:32:21 AM
"Never seen before"
So must be a new IP
---
1 line break(s), 160 characters allowed
#29chex81Posted 3/24/2014 7:35:36 AM
If it's not a revamp to return the series to a pure survival horror game im not interested. really hoping for a REmake type of return to the series...not RE4 (which is still overrated in my books) or the poor Revelations attempt.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#30ExisT3nTiaLPosted 3/24/2014 7:36:07 AM
Sony could have kept that one and not a butthurt be felt.
---
I wish I had some whiskey and a gun my dear...
GAMERTAG: EXisT3nTiaL