Diablo 3 confirmed in development for Xbox One

#11chex81Posted 3/24/2014 8:08:08 AM
Played and finished it on 360...while it was fun, it wasn't great...just good. and im not exactly sure the benefit we will get on these newer gen consoles. meh.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#12RockguyKevPosted 3/24/2014 8:12:11 AM
I'll definitely get it. I didn't buy it on 360 but I had it from Gamefly for like 2 months. Absolutely wonderful game. I can't understand at all why people hate it so much. I just assume the internet hates everything now.
#13ElitePosted 3/24/2014 9:17:50 AM
Anyone actually read the article?

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition is being developed for Xbox One alongside the previously announced PlayStation 4 version, Blizzard has told VideoGamer.com, but it can't yet confirm whether the game will ever see a release on Microsoft's platform.

"I don't know where we are with Microsoft right now so I can't really comment on what that contract looks like," Diablo 3 lead producer Alex Mayberry explained to us this morning while discussing tomorrow's launch of Reaper of Souls. "The point is we are developing for Xbox [One] and PS4 simultaneously. We hit those major platforms and then our goal as a development team is to make them run."

Sure it's being developed but politics are currently preventing them from announcing it, and may not even see release.
#14SamcroReaperPosted 3/24/2014 9:46:53 AM
Elite posted...

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition is being developed for Xbox One alongside the previously announced PlayStation 4 version, Blizzard has told VideoGamer.com, but it can't yet confirm whether the game will ever see a release on Microsoft's platform.

"I don't know where we are with Microsoft right now so I can't really comment on what that contract looks like," Diablo 3 lead producer Alex Mayberry explained to us this morning while discussing tomorrow's launch of Reaper of Souls. "The point is we are developing for Xbox [One] and PS4 simultaneously. We hit those major platforms and then our goal as a development team is to make them run."

Sure it's being developed but politics are currently preventing them from announcing it, and may not even see release.

Sony moneyhatted Blizz. But because Sony's business is a disaster, all they could afford to moneyhat was what Blizz actually talked about. They couldnt buy an early release date or exclusivity. It's hilarious how pathetic Sony has become. Just like the 360 version wasn't talked about until mere months before release, they're doing it again with the XB1 version.

I love how huge of a disaster Sony's business has become.
#15DarkHolesPosted 3/24/2014 9:48:34 AM
SamcroReaper posted...
Elite posted...

Sony moneyhatted Blizz. But because Sony's business is a disaster, all they could afford to moneyhat was what Blizz actually talked about. They couldnt buy an early release date or exclusivity. It's hilarious how pathetic Sony has become. Just like the 360 version wasn't talked about until mere months before release, they're doing it again with the XB1 version.

I love how huge of a disaster Sony's business has become.

Your just as bad a pony
---
Why do people not understand the xbox one will NEVER ship without kinect?
#16ROFLdPosted 3/24/2014 5:55:14 PM
Funny, Sony moneyhats a dev to pretend another version of the game isn't coming (just like 360 version) until the game is about to launch, and it's not a big deal.

Yet if Microsoft did this even in the slightest, all the Sony fanboys would cry foul and crap up the internet. Microsoft is the worst, only they do this, scummy moneyhatting company who should just fall off the side of the earth, etc, etc.

Things like this are why I spend my job switching people away from Sony products. Feels good to be a part of their failing TV and laptop business.
---
Craw so hard mother****ers wanna fry me... that fish cray
#17liquidblue4Posted 3/24/2014 6:10:39 PM
chex81 posted...
Played and finished it on 360...while it was fun, it wasn't great...just good. and im not exactly sure the benefit we will get on these newer gen consoles. meh.

You only beat it on Normal. So no, you didn't finish it.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#18cabcalloway1983Posted 3/24/2014 6:19:19 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
chex81 posted...

You only beat it on Normal. So no, you didn't finish it.

Also to note.Diablo is the kind of game you replay to max stats and hunt for the best gear.I love games that i can play and replay to farm the best gear and max a character then have other characters to do the same with.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#19TheSilentRavenPosted 3/24/2014 6:57:02 PM
Sinist3r_Blade posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Damn, going to have to buy it a third time. Awesome game.

This. Hopefully we see RoS as well.

It's coming with it.
#20Jedi454Posted 3/24/2014 6:58:21 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
You would be better off waiting for Sacred3, even the second sacred was far superior to anything Diablo does apart from graphics IMO.

Yeah, go with Sacred 3 or buy Diablo 3 really cheap on 360 or Ps3.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.