I don't understand all this anger about a price drop?

#41EnclavePosted 3/26/2014 4:55:40 PM(edited)
Price drops don't usually happen this quickly. People rightfully are upset. When Nintendo did it with the 3DS they at least gave the early adopters a bunch of free games, even if those games didn't really cost Nintendo anything? It was a nice gesture that softened the blow of disappointment.

Microsoft lowering the price sooner than I'd say 8 months? Really should compensate the early adopters in some way, after all the early adopters are their biggest fans.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#42duericPosted 3/26/2014 4:57:48 PM
Enclave posted...
Price drops don't usually happen this quickly. People rightfully are upset. When Nintendo did it with the 3DS they at least gave the early adopters a bunch of free games, even if those games didn't really cost Nintendo anything? It was a nice gesture that softened the blow of disappointment.

Microsoft lowering the price sooner than I'd say 8 months? Really should compensate the early adopters in some way, after all the early adopters are their biggest fans.

Logic AND reason? I think I need to play the lottery.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#43EnclavePosted 3/26/2014 5:28:17 PM
Naw, not logic and reason. Just an Xbot/Nintendrone/Pony depending on who you ask.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.