"Chainsaw Incident" Developer Bashes Microsoft; game not coming to Xbox One

#11BigSnappaXPosted 3/24/2014 10:35:30 AM
Chainsaw Incident.. lmao
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#12AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/24/2014 10:39:02 AM
I'm shocked. MS has always been known for their cozy relationship with indie devs like Jonathan Blow and Phil Fish.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC)
#13_MrENigma_Posted 3/24/2014 10:41:22 AM
Skullgirls did it better. And there are better devs out there with original and creative ideas. I'm sure IF this game is funded it'll do... okay. But with over 250 indie devs already working on X1 games I doubt I'll miss this. Also those 250 devs aren't crying about the requirements so why are these guys? I wish them the best as I do support the indie scene. I'll be getting back to my food coma now.
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#14Bladez_89Posted 3/24/2014 10:41:29 AM
GondolinRises posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Microsoft is so ruthless and anti-everybody. It's disgusting.

This. And their fanboys are just as bad. It's why the xb live community is the worst by far.

Must be because Microsoft only want quality games on their system ;).
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#15Cornbread4lifePosted 3/24/2014 10:42:18 AM
GondolinRises posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Microsoft is so ruthless and anti-everybody. It's disgusting.

This. And their fanboys are just as bad. It's why the xb live community is the worst by far.

Why even bring up fanboys and an entire community in a topic that has nothing to do with them?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#16AceMagasePosted 3/24/2014 10:42:53 AM
And if MS doesn't hold these indie games to a certain standard you end up with the garbage piles that are the android and ios game stores. good luck navigating those trash heaps to find something worth playing
#17Bikes-Posted 3/24/2014 10:46:06 AM
AceMagase posted...
And if MS doesn't hold these indie games to a certain standard you end up with the garbage piles that are the android and ios game stores. good luck navigating those trash heaps to find something worth playing

The indy section for the 360 was full of trash. Quality control is good to a degree, but making it hard for good devs is a bad idea.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#18DoukouPosted 3/24/2014 10:51:13 AM
Bikes- posted...
AceMagase posted...

The indy section for the 360 was full of trash. Quality control is good to a degree, but making it hard for good devs is a bad idea.

Who knows to the extent of their control. I imagine it will overall benefit indie developers as having a section be viewed as having only 'quality' rather than the sim date/minecraft fest that was 360 indie marketplace would result more sales for indies.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#19RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/24/2014 11:06:44 AM
Looks like the TC is just being a tool bag looking for a fight, nobody cares

Ignore +1
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#20DamnEvilDogPosted 3/24/2014 11:07:20 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Looks like the TC is just being a tool bag looking for a fight, nobody cares

Ignore +1

+2
---