"Chainsaw Incident" Developer Bashes Microsoft; game not coming to Xbox One

#41dementedlullabyPosted 3/24/2014 3:25:15 PM
SmellThePoop posted...
cheezedadada posted...
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Xbox-One-Has-More-than-200-Developers-Working-with-the-ID-Xbox-Program-429776.shtml

"Still, having The Chainsaw Incident running smooth and in the rendering grooves at 1080p at 60 buttery frames per second is a great way to make a first impression with a brand new audience of gamers who may not have ever heard of the game. I mean, the last thing you want to do is launch at 720p and 20 poverty-ridden frames per second."

Is he saying the XBox One is incapable of running a 2D fighter in 1080p 60fps? What a joke lol. The system may lack the same "horsepower" as it's competitor but it's a 2D fighter. This dude is making Chainsaw Incident sound like a game that pushes the graphics envelope.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#42TiredofhearinguPosted 3/24/2014 3:33:52 PM
Those claiming that Microsoft doesn't want shovelware on their consoles... please explain the indie section of the arcade... it's filled to the brim with absolute s***. You can't deny that, its obvious to anyone that looks at the store. That being said.. who cares, its one dev...
#43dizzyfidgetPosted 3/24/2014 3:36:17 PM(edited)
Got to love devs who submit games without achievements and expect to pass certification.

This is why Indies are bad news, it only brings attention to loons like Phil Fish who demand recognition as the next Miyamoto.
---
PSN ~ Mercurial22
dj setup - http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1826/mydjsetupkz0.jpg
#44TG_WolfPosted 3/24/2014 3:38:51 PM
GondolinRises posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Microsoft is so ruthless and anti-everybody. It's disgusting.

This. And their fanboys are just as bad. It's why the xb live community is the worst by far.

Hahahaha

Just go.
Seriously, before you embarrass yourself.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence: :Official Muu of Everything
Official Saberwulf of the KI Board [Furry and Proud of it ^_^] TMAFI :3
#45dualshockedPosted 3/24/2014 3:57:51 PM
With a title like that, I'm not really sure if I'm happy it's a PS4 exclusive.
#46CapwnDPosted 3/24/2014 4:16:51 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
GondolinRises posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

This. And their fanboys are just as bad. It's why the xb live community is the worst by far.

Why even bring up fanboys and an entire community in a topic that has nothing to do with them?

Because that's what GondolinRises does. He comes to the Xbox boards to bash Xbox and it's fans. With champions like GondolinRises, it really gives Sony fanboys a bad name.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#47CapwnDPosted 3/24/2014 4:23:08 PM
Somebody quoted William Usher?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! Wow. That's like quoting a random Youtube comment!
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#48UtterMoonPosted 3/24/2014 4:33:23 PM
Microsoft....seems to be having some serious problems when it comes to indie games.

Now correct me if I am wrong (and I am sure that I am on some of these) but the Xbone doesn't have...

Resogun
Contrast
Don't Starve
Outlast
Steamworld Dig
Towerfall
Fez
Flower
Trine 2

I mean...honestly...the list of indie games available on the PS4 is..quite frankly..kind of awesome, and most of the games are the cream of the crop (and they are selling well). Its cool that Microsoft has 200 developers working on indie games...but until we see what games they are...that really doesn't mean a damn thing, because people who remember the atrocity that was the Xbox Live Indie Marketplace...they freaking know how bad it can get....

Microsoft and Nintendo need to start seeing the indie market in the same light as Sony and the king of indies..Valve..
#49Robin_MaskPosted 3/24/2014 4:53:22 PM
GondolinRises posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

Says the guy who comes to this board just to bash XBL and its people.

Just wow lol.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#50SamcroReaperPosted 3/24/2014 5:17:20 PM
Cool, a game no one will ever give a crap about is releasing only on a console where indies go to die. Hurray!