didn't Capcom say that's the next Resident Evil is going back to its root?

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 3/24/2014 12:21:56 PM
and all these rumors about Microsoft buying exclusivity to resident evil 7 or reboot that would be insane well 50 50 let me explain

I myself like most people could care less if it was called resident evil 7 with the same type of game play of 6 just a little more upgraded would not help the cause

but if this was a reboot that Capcom teased last year and Microsoft bought them to make it that would be incredible. big survival horror fan

we all know Capcom can barely make anything AAA related so I can definitely see this happening. the game could sell really good in Japan if done right and with the right marketingin the end it all depends if its a 7 Or reboot / remade

and we all know how good all remake can be...
---
GT HauntedBlueMoon Respect Competition. (Don't Hate it)
#2CTUJK95Posted 3/24/2014 12:24:09 PM
They said the exact identical thing about Resident Evil Six. Crapcom lies about lies within lies about lies to protect their own lies from themselves about their lies.
---
(GT) - ZenTTox
#3MasterSword546Posted 3/24/2014 12:24:50 PM
They said the same thing about 6 and look what happened there.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 3/24/2014 12:28:11 PM(edited)
"Resident Evil is going back to its roots"

No no. I been on that roller coaster for 6 years now. I'm getting off and riding that "Evil within".
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#5FourManSevenPosted 3/24/2014 12:25:48 PM
Doubtful. Capcom is stupid, but not suicidal. Making it exclusive wouldn't help them at all until it came out in America and the UK. Even then it wouldn't be smart. MS has never done good in Japan, so an exclusive Resident Evil game isn't going to help MS much at all. Especially with the decline in quality of Resident Evil games since RE4.
#6LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 12:26:15 PM
MasterSword546 posted...

really they did? Had no idea I could kinda see it in the Leon campaign but it wasn't nowhere near as good as 4 hmm I wonder
---
GT HauntedBlueMoon Respect Competition. (Don't Hate it)
#7MistahApplezPosted 3/24/2014 12:37:20 PM
They said that last time.

I'll believe it when I see it.
---
Enough with the fanboyism
#8vivalabuck92Posted 3/24/2014 12:42:32 PM(edited)
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
MasterSword546 posted...

really they did? Had no idea I could kinda see it in the Leon campaign but it wasn't nowhere near as good as 4 hmm I wonder

It was some rumor leak that someone posted last I checked that said he "knew people" working on it. Pretty sure Capcom never actually made any official statement in regard.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#9aj4x94Posted 3/24/2014 12:48:11 PM
You are a fool if you believe that they'll do anything like bringing Resident Evil back to the roots.

According to Capcom, fans are too old to enjoy games anymore, and the best thing for the series is to make it appealing to younger gamers. I wonder what happened last time they tried that.....
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#10gantaratPosted 3/24/2014 5:12:44 PM
capcom : Next RE GAME will/ probably more horror element
game journalism : Resident Evil is going back to its roots