Still no reason to buy an Xbox One... or a Ps4.

#1RahzarXPosted 3/24/2014 2:02:03 PM
Dark Souls 2 being as amazing as it is.

Trials Fusion coming to 360

Titanfall coming to 360

Child of Light

Bound by Flame

Watch Dogs

Dragon Age

Up your game next-gen!
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#2plus1zeroPosted 3/24/2014 2:04:23 PM
Ok
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#3RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 2:06:47 PM
plus1zero posted...
Ok

Can you go tell Microsoft for me?

ktnx
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#4Orange_ApplesPosted 3/24/2014 2:07:05 PM
Have you seen the difference between 8th gen and 7th gen versions of Watch_Dogs? They don't look like the same game at all.

And we have seen nothing of the 360 version of Titanfall.

InFamous: Second Son looks amazing and is far superior to the PS3 entries.

There are reasons, just not many.
#5MlREFOXPosted 3/24/2014 2:08:24 PM
Still no reason for you, maybe. Titanfall may be a disaster on the 360, and there are plenty of next-gen games on both systems like Forza or Infamous, not to mention that games like AC4 and Battlefield 4 are much better on the new systems. I have 3 X1 games and about a dozen PS4 games so keep your silly reasoning to yourself.
#6kennyynnooPosted 3/24/2014 2:09:32 PM
Go ahead and keep that old console, tell me what its worth in 2-3 years along with the old games when you go to sell them.

BTW I want forza 5 and on, forza horizon 2, they don't exist on 360.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#7HellsControllerPosted 3/24/2014 2:13:41 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Go ahead and keep that old console, tell me what its worth in 2-3 years along with the old games when you go to sell them.

BTW I want forza 5 and on, forza horizon 2, they don't exist on 360.

Go ahead and keep that old system and continue getting games for it while we play....stuff. You know, all those next gen games.
And go ahead and buy a system later on for much cheaper, possibly a newer model, less bugs to work out, and the possibility of a ton of cheap games that I paid full price for.

You sure showed him buddy.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#8uniquebadgerPosted 3/24/2014 2:15:08 PM
Despite how amazingly well everyone is coming to the defense of this gen, the TC does have a point. It also means that people looking to upgrade don't exactly have a huge incentive to go out and buy a next gen console just yet. As long as games are still being made on the previous gen we won't see a huge migration of players over to this gen. The games do look better on this gen, but is that really enough for the remaining people waiting to upgrade consoles to switch over? Especially when gameplay isn't effected by the higher resolution?

I think we will see more of a migration over when we truly see next gen only titles. Until then there really isn't much incentive for people to come over to the next gen consoles yet.

Plus games like darksouls 2 that aren't available for the current gen makes it harder for people to want to let go of their old gen consoles as well. Especially since we don't have Backwards compatibility which everyone seems to defend as being the norm.
#9Hucast9Posted 3/24/2014 2:17:22 PM
RahzarX posted...
Dark Souls 2 being as amazing as it is.

Trials Fusion coming to 360

Titanfall coming to 360

Child of Light

Bound by Flame

Watch Dogs

Dragon Age

Up your game next-gen!

There's plenty of reason to get an XBox One at $390 with Titanfal for $60 as it was intended and not watered down on the 360. With exclusives like Dead Rising 3, Forza, and Killer Instinct, there is even more reason.

Whether you like it or not, last gen is going to eventually die. The sooner the better.
#10JazoniPosted 3/24/2014 2:20:00 PM
I own all three of the 8th Generation consoles...

No regrets here...
---
Britpop Killed the Shoegazing Star!
<Proud Owner of a Xbox One, PS4, Wii-U, and PC>