EA Loses 'Worst Company In America' Contest In First Round

#31Sith JediPosted 3/24/2014 2:11:26 PM
Monsanto is pretty much the worst company on the planet...they'll probably take it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#32Robin_MaskPosted 3/24/2014 2:17:35 PM
extanker posted...
Jedi454 posted...
LOL AMERICANS thinking a game or software/ hardware company should be the worst company in your country.

I know, right? 'Wow, that company tortures sealife for amusement.' 'Psh. Forget that, EA charged me for DLC! Hands down worst company in America!'

It really is embarrassing.

It's idiots who always see companies as their best friends. Look at the Apple fanbase.

Doukou posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
lunaticcore posted...
Monsanto, Bank of America, Seaworld, and Abercrombie and Fitch are my votes for the worst four. That is basically in order from horrible to nuisance though.

Didn't the CEO Ambercrombie and Fitch say, "Hey, there has to be rich and cool kids wearing my shirts, if you're too poor, you suck at life anyway" once?

Pretty much. I think it had to do with them offering larger woman's sizes. In which case the CEO said it would ruin their image of being cool. Of course I think they are the only ones who think they are the defention of cool.

Wow, what an ass.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#33TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 2:29:03 PM
BSerenity posted...
Gotcha? Oh you mean a Sony "pony"? Sorry to burst your bubble. I am not one. You need to go read up on why EA was voted worst to begin with. One game didn't change this for EA.

You keep biting and exposing who you truly are. But it does not matter. It was already known.
---
Always O.G.
#34Jedi454Posted 3/24/2014 2:31:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35BSerenityPosted 3/24/2014 2:35:34 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
BSerenity posted...
Gotcha? Oh you mean a Sony "pony"? Sorry to burst your bubble. I am not one. You need to go read up on why EA was voted worst to begin with. One game didn't change this for EA.

You keep biting and exposing who you truly are. But it does not matter. It was already known.

You get this because I was laughing at you for thinking Titanfall was the reason for EA not being voted the worst? I keep forgetting that the criteria to be labeled a troll or "pony" just keeps getting lower and lower each passing day.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#36carljenkPosted 3/24/2014 2:39:43 PM
I'd be interested to see where Johnson and Johnson land after there recent cancer causing agents being found in their baby formula and the suspension of their license by the FDA
#37Ludacris01Posted 3/24/2014 2:40:03 PM
Yeah, other companies did much worse things than EA did this time around. EA is crap, but they don't even begin to scratch the tip of the iceberg when it comes to crappy companies.

People need to understand that there are worse things in life than "bawww i cant play my vidya for a bit"
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official King K. Rool of the Smash 4 board. KING K. ROOL FOR SMASH 4
#38DoukouPosted 3/24/2014 2:40:16 PM
BSerenity posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
BSerenity posted...

You get this because I was laughing at you for thinking Titanfall was the reason for EA not being voted the worst? I keep forgetting that the criteria to be labeled a troll or "pony" just keeps getting lower and lower each passing day.

Out of curiosity did you ever apologize to that guy you called a moron for thinking DX12 would be utilized on XB1. Cause my tag will continue to label you as a troll otherwise.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#39TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 2:42:46 PM
BSerenity posted...

You're very anti-MS around here. Figures you'd be the only one to jump (let alone throw out a "lmfao") on my silly opinion of why EA is not voted the worst company anymore.

Did you miss the "..." at the end of EA?

Hook, line, and sinker. But go ahead and turn this around into some pony hate crime. You're the one who mentioned pony, btw.

I think I'm starting to understand what the BS in your name stands for... you're full of it.
---
Always O.G.
#40HellsControllerPosted 3/24/2014 2:45:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]