EA Loses 'Worst Company In America' Contest In First Round

#41LoneCourier2281Posted 3/24/2014 2:46:50 PM
But they just published Titanfall, they did nothing to actually make the game.

As much as I love studios like ATLUS and Square Enix, I understand that a lot of "their game" are just published by them.
---
"We're talking about how many more moves than we've seen before?"
#42BSerenityPosted 3/24/2014 2:46:51 PM
Doukou posted...
BSerenity posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
BSerenity posted...
Gotcha? Oh you mean a Sony "pony"? Sorry to burst your bubble. I am not one. You need to go read up on why EA was voted worst to begin with. One game didn't change this for EA.

You keep biting and exposing who you truly are. But it does not matter. It was already known.

You get this because I was laughing at you for thinking Titanfall was the reason for EA not being voted the worst? I keep forgetting that the criteria to be labeled a troll or "pony" just keeps getting lower and lower each passing day.

Out of curiosity did you ever apologize to that guy you called a moron for thinking DX12 would be utilized on XB1. Cause my tag will continue to label you as a troll otherwise.

I corrected myself in the very same topic. I got caught up in the moment and definitely was out of line for it.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#43TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 2:46:55 PM
HellsController posted...
TC, you're a tool.

Well then I hope I'm useful!
---
Always O.G.
#44HellsControllerPosted 3/24/2014 2:47:33 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
TC, you're a tool.

Nope. The useless kind.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#45DoukouPosted 3/24/2014 2:48:02 PM
BSerenity posted...
Doukou posted...
BSerenity posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
BSerenity posted...
Gotcha? Oh you mean a Sony "pony"? Sorry to burst your bubble. I am not one. You need to go read up on why EA was voted worst to begin with. One game didn't change this for EA.

You keep biting and exposing who you truly are. But it does not matter. It was already known.

You get this because I was laughing at you for thinking Titanfall was the reason for EA not being voted the worst? I keep forgetting that the criteria to be labeled a troll or "pony" just keeps getting lower and lower each passing day.

Out of curiosity did you ever apologize to that guy you called a moron for thinking DX12 would be utilized on XB1. Cause my tag will continue to label you as a troll otherwise.

I corrected myself in the very same topic. I got caught up in the moment and definitely was out of line for it.

Cool tag erased
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#46SoulTrapperPosted 3/24/2014 2:53:08 PM(edited)
I think it's funny that people still don't understand what this contest is about.

It's not about what company is objectively the worst company in America, it's about what company is the worst at treating it's consumers. Hence why it's a poll by the CONSUMERist.

Everyone knows Bank of America or BP is worse than EA, but that doesn't mean they treat their customers worse than EA treats theirs.

The poll is about what YOU feel is the company that treated YOU the worst in the past year.

It's shocking to see how many people think this poll is about logic or objective criteria.
#47TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 2:53:25 PM(edited)
TBONE_OG posted...
TC, you're a tool.

Nope. The useless kind.

A useless tool?

Okay man. Oh and why did you delete that first post, bud?
---
Always O.G.
#48BSerenityPosted 3/24/2014 2:56:10 PM(edited)
TBONE_OG posted...
BSerenity posted...

You're very anti-MS around here. Figures you'd be the only one to jump (let alone throw out a "lmfao") on my silly opinion of why EA is not voted the worst company anymore.

Did you miss the "..." at the end of EA?

Hook, line, and sinker. But go ahead and turn this around into some pony hate crime. You're the one who mentioned pony, btw.

I think I'm starting to understand what the BS in your name stands for... you're full of it.

This is a topic about EA. Not MS. Regardless, I would love to see these anti-MS posts. When I was wrong, I corrected myself. When I lashed out at people that was undeserved, I apologized to them. A troll isn't going to correct themselves or make apologies.

I brought up "pony" because it was obvious where you were going. Why hide it?
---
#49TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 3:00:36 PM(edited)
BSerenity posted...
This is a topic about EA. Not MS. Regardless, I would love to see these anti-MS posts. When I was wrong, I corrected myself. When I lashed out at people that was undeserved, I apologized to them. A troll isn't going to correct themselves or make apologies.

Titanfall is a MS exclusive. Laugh away. Happy to hear about your apologies. Keep up the work on your redemption.

You're obvious.

No more going in circles, BS. Later.
---
Always O.G.
#50BSerenityPosted 3/24/2014 3:05:24 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
BSerenity posted...

Titanfall is a MS exclusive. Laugh away.

You're obvious.

No more going in circles, BS. Later.

It is quite obvious you have nothing to stand on, so you are scrambling now.
Titanfall being MS exclusive has nothing to do with it because you made the topic about EA. Last time I checked your preferred company MS is still on the list. Why even bring MS up?
---