Marc written says it's a great time to be a xbox one owner

#11DoukouPosted 3/24/2014 3:53:05 PM
Porunga posted...
No company executive of ANY company would say anything else. Never will you see someone from Nintendo, Sony, or MS say "It's a TERRIBLE time to be a ____ owner, things are not going to get better and we're about to pull the plug. Abandon ship mother****ers. I'm out!"

Well there is also the option of silence.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#12Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 3:53:39 PM
Porunga posted...
No company executive of ANY company would say anything else. Never will you see someone from Nintendo, Sony, or MS say "It's a TERRIBLE time to be a ____ owner, things are not going to get better and we're about to pull the plug. Abandon ship mother****ers. I'm out!"

He doesn't work there anymore how many times does this have to be said....also realize he doesn't have to say anything at all...the high ups that left sony said nothing like what he said....not to mention u should read the article first
#13Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 3:54:46 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
CEO mumbo jumbo honestly.

Why do ppl say this...he doesn't work there anymore...not to mention read the article...this is the third time something like this has been said...they are talking about the things we don't know that is coming to the xbox one

How good would it look to future employers if he left a place then bad mouthed them?It reflects good on him for his future to talk up his last workplace and shed them in good light.

U realize this has happened on both sides...not to mention I don't think anyone has read the article...if u did ud see what he was saying
#14PorungaPosted 3/24/2014 3:55:19 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Why do ppl say this...he doesn't work there anymore...not to mention read the article...this is the third time something like this has been said...they are talking about the things we don't know that is coming to the xbox one

How good would it look to future employers if he left a place then bad mouthed them?It reflects good on him for his future to talk up his last workplace and shed them in good light.

Not to mention that MS would come after him hard if he started running his mouth about how things are not good with the xbox one after he left the company.
#15Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 3:56:38 PM
Porunga posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Not to mention that MS would come after him hard if he started running his mouth about how things are not good with the xbox one after he left the company.

Read the article....ppl don't understand that he didn't have to comment this wasn't forced...u guys are conspiracy theorist I swear...all negative no positive
#16cabcalloway1983Posted 3/24/2014 3:56:42 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

U realize this has happened on both sides...not to mention I don't think anyone has read the article...if u did ud see what he was saying

Ya got me.Guess its a good time to be an Xbox One owner!
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#17Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 3:59:00 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Ya got me.Guess its a good time to be an Xbox One owner!

That's not the point....I think my title might have been misleading he said a lot of interesting things in the article...involving the way the updates are rolling out....the games and what to look for in the future he pretty much said that there is more to xbox one than u guys could imagine and gave reasons why things are happening the way they are happening.....sorry if the title was misleading
#18kennyynnooPosted 3/24/2014 4:00:41 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

My aunts a CEO and they're figure heads. If he leaves a good past it affects his future jobs. Plus it might be in his contract to pump it leaving or they paid him a bonus to do this. You never know, all I'm saying is his names attached to this so he looks good if it looks good the next year.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#19SoulTrapperPosted 3/24/2014 4:02:38 PM
I guess these guys, who worked on the product, don't agree:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/white-xbox-ones-appear-on-ebay-can-be-yours-for-1500-and-up/1100-6418493/
#20Kazuya_80Posted 3/24/2014 4:04:00 PM(edited)
The people your talking to probably arnt even interested in Xbox one..or maybe they are..

Poster above mine isnt..lol