Injustice vs killer instinct

#11DarthUchiha91Posted 3/24/2014 8:52:10 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
I am starting to believe that ship has sailed unfortunately. I never understood the absence of an Xbox One version, but it is what it is. I have played the PS4 version. It doesn't really look better than my Xbox 360 version IMO. It seems more like a direct port. So it's not like you're missing much not playing it on next-gen. The game was still supposedly due for two final DLC characters, but that didn't happen either. So you might as well just hold on to that Xbox 360 copy if you still have it.

They still support the mobile game though. I think NRS just decided let Injustice ride to focus their efforts on the new MK that is in development for PS4/XO.

Oh and please don't compare Killer Instinct to Injustice. You are comparing an incomplete and fragmented game to a complete game. If I had to choose just one, then Injustice is a no-brainer. I still like KI, but I am disappointed in how it was rolled out. The game just feels so rushed. I am hoping for the next KI to be what this KI was supposed to be.

This. All this.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#12Hvv0l24n9Posted 3/24/2014 9:04:52 PM
Gameplay?

KI>>>>>Injustice
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#13zerosignal316Posted 3/24/2014 9:10:38 PM
I thought Injustice was only on the PS4 because of Warner Bros' close ties with Sony. The Arkham games always have extra content on sony consoles and MK9 had an exclusive character for only the ps3 version.
---
XBL Gamertag: ZeroSignal316
#14PsyEdPosted 3/24/2014 9:20:58 PM
injustice is garbage...seriously...the MP is dead too...for a reason.
---
i7 3770k | GTX 780 Ti | 32GB DDR3 | 512GB Samsung SSD Pro | ASUS Sabertooth Z77
#15Homie_202Posted 3/24/2014 9:29:12 PM
I don't think MS had a say in making it exclusive to ps4. Also if you are asking which is better. Injustice hands down. It's probably one of if not the best fighting games I have played in years. KI just felt bland and boring.
#16NewMoonShadowPosted 3/24/2014 9:33:00 PM
Homie_202 posted...
I don't think MS had a say in making it exclusive to ps4. Also if you are asking which is better. Injustice hands down. It's probably one of if not the best fighting games I have played in years. KI just felt bland and boring.

"Double Helix" is one of those companies who is pretty much known for "bland" games. Their games are never great, they're just mildly competent at duplicating whatever formula they're aiming for. The fact that everyone thought "Killer Instinct" was going to be one of the X-Box One's heavy hitters was always amusing to me.
#17Homie_202Posted 3/24/2014 9:49:27 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Homie_202 posted...

"Double Helix" is one of those companies who is pretty much known for "bland" games. Their games are never great, they're just mildly competent at duplicating whatever formula they're aiming for. The fact that everyone thought "Killer Instinct" was going to be one of the X-Box One's heavy hitters was always amusing to me.

True I don't think I have ever played a game they made that I liked.
#18Hvv0l24n9Posted 3/24/2014 10:28:59 PM
Homie_202 posted...

The FGC strongly disagrees with you.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#19TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/24/2014 10:35:51 PM
It's moronic if MS kept it off. It's way better, but it's triple the cost. If sales of KI were the reason, make them delay Injustice a month. They lost more royalties from that than anything.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#20Homie_202Posted 3/24/2014 10:42:21 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

The FGC strongly disagrees with you.

Ok. Is that supposed to make me change my opinion? That's just it it's MY OPINION. if someone loves the game awesome I'm glad they found a game that they enjoy and can spend time with. My opinion still stands that it's a dull game.