Injustice vs killer instinct

#21Hvv0l24n9Posted 3/24/2014 9:45:15 PM
No need to be upset, friend. I too like Injustice, but it's pretty obvious that as a fighting game... KI is better.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#22Homie_202Posted 3/24/2014 9:46:53 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
No need to be upset, friend. I too like Injustice, but it's pretty obvious that as a fighting game... KI is better.

Not upset at all. But that's still your opinion that it's a better fighting game. There isn't fact behind either game being better just opinions.
#23NatatteruPosted 3/24/2014 9:46:56 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...

The FGC doesn't like KI either. It's only alive in SoCal because of Alex Valle. Also Maximillian but no one in FGC cares about him, his job is to draw in casuals.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: BBCP: Bang - P4A: Liz - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Sion/C-Ciel - GGXXAC+R: May
#24NewMoonShadowPosted 3/25/2014 12:38:09 AM(edited)
Hvv0l24n9 posted...

the FGC doesn't even look at games as games, they look at them as sports. KI may be the better sport, but Injustice is the better game, through the sheer amount of content and care that was put into its creation.
#25ItchyIsVegetaPosted 3/25/2014 12:55:19 AM
Another reason not to buy the system. It's ok though. Steam was very happy to shut up and take my money.
---
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta
#26chedibang1994Posted 3/25/2014 12:56:40 AM
The fgc loves KI from what I've been reading injustice wins in content and story but as far as gameplay it's **** mk9 was better and also KI has a better net code and gameplay style plus much better tutorial then injustice I believe killer instinct's roster will be in the twenties, each character feels unique when I played injustice I loved it but as I said the gameplay sucks and fighting games are all about this factor which means this wins hands down but if this is bland I don't know what the hell injustice is then but hey just my opinion
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas