Fable Legends gameplay
2 new exclusives that be a "surprise"

Tell me if you think I'm close.
---
GT: Joe Corleone
PSN: JoeyCorleone
#2Bladez_89Posted 3/24/2014 4:20:06 PM
Yeah I think you're close IMO.

Of all those games I'm most excited for Horizon 2.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#3swatkiller546Posted 3/24/2014 4:22:26 PM
I'll say half of the games you suggested and more on the pointless crap like apps, kinect, and TV.
---
FC: 4768-7796-9687
#4joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 4:24:53 PM
I also forgot Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive
---
#5Bladez_89Posted 3/24/2014 4:26:36 PM
Hopefully some battlefront 3 stuff too.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#6TauriLeaderPosted 3/24/2014 4:30:57 PM
I think it is too early for gears.

They have just started working on it but saying that we don't know if they actually started or still in pre-production.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#7joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 12:25:10 PM
New updated prediction...

New Call of Duty
Crackdown 3
Quantum Break
Sunset Overdrive
Halo 5
Halo 2 Anniversary
Fable Legends
Star Wars Battlefront 3- I'm putting this here cause I think MS has a good relationship with EA now
2 new exclusives- possibly RE 7 if the rumors are true and a new IP
Surprise reveal of a multiplat game
---
#8cheezedadadaPosted 3/25/2014 12:29:42 PM
swatkiller546 posted...
I'll say half of the games you suggested and more on the pointless crap like apps, kinect, and TV.

Highly doubt it. The only time apps, kinect and TV was ever really mentioned was during the reveal. When it came to actual E3, it was pretty much all games. I guarantee you see a focus on games.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#9brownmysterPosted 3/25/2014 12:31:44 PM
cheezedadada posted...
swatkiller546 posted...

Highly doubt it. The only time apps, kinect and TV was ever really mentioned was during the reveal. When it came to actual E3, it was pretty much all games. I guarantee you see a focus on games.

This
#10aszsithPosted 3/25/2014 12:44:37 PM
brownmyster posted...
cheezedadada posted...
swatkiller546 posted...

This

Microsoft will be looking to "bounce back" from last year's show. The press and consumers (read vocal minority on the Internet) found fault with nearly everything about last year's conference. Microsoft doesn't want that 2 years in a row, so it would make sense to do everything they can to focus on games that they think people want to see.

Then again, just because something makes sense doesn't mean that it will occur.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.