I think the Microsoft Japanese game that's exclusive is...

#11Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 6:53:50 PM
I don't think cap com would risk making the next big monster hunter game exclusive to ms, but it could be a offshoot or remastered monster hunter like monster hunter wii u was.
---
770 gtx-i5 4670k htc, xbox one, nvidia shield
#12HiddenRoarPosted 3/24/2014 7:11:34 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
HiddenRoar posted...
lol.

Then the series dies and Capcom goes with it.

Considering The iDOLM@STER was on the Xbox360 before it went on the PS3 (Im@s2) and now the newest Im@s game is exclusively on the PS3. Same with every other console game that was on the 360 then got better versions on the PS.

I doubt many people even know about that franchise, so it's not too important as say Monster Hunter.

Of ******* course it's not as big as MonHun, but it's huge in Japan and it's no wonder white folks won't know about iDOLM@STER unless they're into rhythm type games ala Hatsune Miku and such. They literally hold concerts with the actual VAs as the characters they portray.

It was practically one of the biggest reasons to own a 360 in Japan other than bullet hell games because Otakus.

The newest game is literally ranked #27 on Amazon JP Best Game Catagory, being a preorder, while 40$ more expensive than the other games (10,000 Y compared to 6000 Y for other games because of it being a Limited Edition version)

Literally need to ask the Anime & Manga OT board about the series popularity if you don't believe me.
#13MonicasBackPosted 3/24/2014 7:15:05 PM
I remember when I was a huge weeaboo I heard about idolmaster, and even then I couldn't stand the shame of buying it.
---
Monicaaa
#14Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 7:16:52 PM
Voelger posted...
I don't think cap com would risk making the next big monster hunter game exclusive to ms, but it could be a offshoot or remastered monster hunter like monster hunter wii u was.

No thank you, a remastered port of a WIIU game that was a port of a 3ds game.

I think I would pass and keep my WIIU.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#15Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 7:18:09 PM
You miss understand- not the game wii u has but a similar situation
---
770 gtx-i5 4670k htc, xbox one, nvidia shield
#16BiggyDXPosted 3/24/2014 7:20:16 PM
I'd like a Lost Odyssey 2
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX
#17TheGam3925Posted 3/24/2014 7:22:40 PM
Jedi454

Bring us a fresh new JRPG that overtakes the Final Fantasy series and brings in innovative gameplay that playstation only gamers rage quit over about not getting.

It doesn't need to be fresh, new or innovative. It just needs to be a jrpg that isn't available on ps4. Kinda like how fanboys say that Lost Odyssey is the best jrpg of last gen, better than anything on ps3, 3DS etc.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#18MonicasBackPosted 3/24/2014 7:24:23 PM
LO has the best story and characters, but the gameplay was so bland.
---
Monicaaa
#19Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 7:26:04 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
Jedi454

Bring us a fresh new JRPG that overtakes the Final Fantasy series and brings in innovative gameplay that playstation only gamers rage quit over about not getting.

It doesn't need to be fresh, new or innovative. It just needs to be a jrpg that isn't available on ps4. Kinda like how fanboys say that Lost Odyssey is the best jrpg of last gen, better than anything on ps3, 3DS etc.

I never understood that, the FF13 trilogy is far superior IMO but people still favour LO.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#20Brandy1977Posted 3/24/2014 7:31:34 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Voelger posted...

No thank you, a remastered port of a WIIU game that was a port of a 3ds game.

I think I would pass and keep my WIIU.

Doubt they would even mention it if it were another remastered port.If it were to turn out to be a MH game it would be built from the ground up for Xbox One which would be pretty dam special.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png