if resident evil 7 is an Xbox One exclusive

#1garcia_jxPosted 3/24/2014 8:44:31 PM
Xbox One fanboys will over hype it and Ps4 fanboys will consider it the worst game ever. And most gamers will not care for it.
#2AkumaOutsiderPosted 3/24/2014 8:46:49 PM
If they do, capcom are idiots, as are MS. Spending that much money to get it exclusive and Capcom would need crazy money to not make more from multi.

seems like a bad decision on all sides
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#3Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 8:50:21 PM
I don't think anyone other than the resi fanboys want this game anyway in either platforms.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#4AkumaOutsiderPosted 3/24/2014 8:52:08 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
I don't think anyone other than the resi fanboys want this game anyway in either platforms.

Huge resevil fan but unless it goes back it's roots. I'm done
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#5regsantotomasPosted 3/24/2014 8:52:20 PM
As I said on another thread, if this isn't a major reboot of the series, I am not likely to be interested regardless of what platform it is available on - exclusive or otherwise.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#6RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/24/2014 8:55:50 PM
If it gets back to scary survival I'll buy it. Not interested in an action shoot'em up.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#7DarthUchiha91Posted 3/24/2014 8:57:42 PM
I have a new love now. It's called The Evil Within.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#8regsantotomasPosted 3/24/2014 9:00:00 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
If it gets back to scary survival I'll buy it. Not interested in an action shoot'em up.

It doesn't even have to be necessarily even "scary" but yes, action shooter is not the way to go with this franchise. At the same time, I would like to see it avoid the old pitfalls of artificial dilemmas brought about by clunky controls and clumsy item organization.

I think that it can be suspenseful and thrilling - and hopefully smart(er)
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#9slyman19Posted 3/24/2014 9:03:30 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
If they do, capcom are idiots, as are MS. Spending that much money to get it exclusive and Capcom would need crazy money to not make more from multi.

seems like a bad decision on all sides

Not really. Capcom is hurting for cash and Microsoft is the only one of the big three that could easily fund it. Capcom needs a backer, Microsoft needs exclusives. Win win.
#10Dev445Posted 3/24/2014 9:11:34 PM
I'd say make RE7 a refined 6, RE6 was good but the controls were bad and the graphics were a downgrade from 5. I liked how they had seperate story's and playstyles it added a lot of replay value. Leon had horror, Chris had shooter, and Jake had escape.

-more horror and scary new creatures (Never forgot the first time I met the regenerator in RE4, it scared the s*** out of me with the breathing and eerie music not to mention you could not kill him.)
-Creepy atmosphere
-More zombies
-different stories
-Limited ammo on all stories
-refined and tighter controls
-keep the melee system or make it more like RE5. Was way easier to do different melee's in that one
-You start off playing as all new characters and than they meet Leon, Chris, Jill, Barry, Ada, Claire or they die and you switch over to the main cast

Add all that and it will be great.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247