if resident evil 7 is an Xbox One exclusive

#41xiTz_RyaNxPosted 3/26/2014 12:54:19 PM
Resident Evil 5 is one of the few RE games I was seriously invested in and played through multiple times. Call me crazy, but I actually preferred it to the old style. I just got a lot of fun out of it, and if RE7 is exclusive or not, and can provide the same then I'll buy it, complaint free.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"
#42yiangaruuugaPosted 3/26/2014 12:56:09 PM
Capcom is strapped for cash. DR3 and The Order are exclusives for a reason, because MS and Sony funded them.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#43BDJaycePosted 3/26/2014 1:00:40 PM
With the recent trend of Resident Evil... they should just retire the series. It'll just get worse and more confusing as time goes on.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#44SigarmzPosted 3/26/2014 1:01:40 PM
Resident Evil isn't even good anymore. Even if it does go exclusive I don't think most xboners will even care.
#45Mindwipe77Posted 3/26/2014 1:02:36 PM
Sigarmz posted...
Resident Evil isn't even good anymore. Even if it does go exclusive I don't think most xboners will even care.

they wont except to use it as ammo against sony
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/Demon Souls
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#46RemakeMePosted 3/26/2014 1:04:48 PM
yiangaruuuga posted...
Capcom is strapped for cash. DR3 and The Order are exclusives for a reason, because MS and Sony funded them.

The Order? You mean Deep Down? Anyways this would be nothing new. Capcom does dumb stuff like this all the time with RE.... RE 1-3 PSX exclusive, RE Code Veronica Dream Cast exclusive, Resident Evil Zero Gamecube exlusive, RE4 Gamecube exclusive, RE 5 and 6 multi console, RE Revelations Handheld. RE7 Xbox exclusive.

But to be fair they do release their "exclusives" to other platforms eventually -- but it loses appeal a year later the hype usually wears off. Would be nothing new, in fact it's one of the many reasons it's hard for me to follow the series these days...that and slowly turning the series into a cheesey action game. I do still love RE4 and 5 was still good enough but clearly declining. I think games like The Last of Us would kill any hype i had for RE unless they upp the dialogue, movement and quality to those levels. It's one of the major reasons i see gameplay of The Evil Within and say man that looks cool, but as soon as the storytelling and dialogue goes still feels like tacky japanese anime and poor animations.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#47aszsithPosted 3/26/2014 1:13:28 PM
Exclusivity will not save the game from being potentially mediocre. The only thing that could save that would be if Capcom let another developer reboot the series. At this point, gamers wont trust anything Capcom puts out there with the Resident Evil name attached.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.