What's your list of idea's that will make RE7 great?

#1Dev445Posted 3/24/2014 8:13:22 PM
Here's mine

I'd say make RE7 a refined 6, RE6 was good but the controls were bad and the graphics were a downgrade from 5. I liked how they had seperate story's and playstyles it added a lot of replay value. Leon had horror, Chris had shooter, and Jake had escape.

-more horror and scary new creatures (Never forgot the first time I met the regenerator in RE4, it scared the s*** out of me with the breathing and eerie music not to mention you could not kill him.)
-Creepy atmosphere
-More zombies
-different stories
-Limited ammo on all stories
-refined and tighter controls
-keep the melee system or make it more like RE5. Was way easier to do different melee's in that one
-You start off playing as all new characters and than they meet Leon, Chris, Jill, Barry, Ada, Claire or they die and you switch over to the main cast

Add all that and it will be great.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2BigLongDownerPosted 3/24/2014 8:16:02 PM
Give Wesker retribution. I just want to forget that his character was even in 5. It should of ended a lot better than it did, imo.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#3Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 8:16:18 PM
Not exist.

Or if it did (>.>) then I would like a beat em up based off the first three movies.

Or an actual horror game that's not candy horror but brutal with the main cast of the games that's actually hard.

I'd want to be scared playing a game called resident evil, not just mindlessly shooting zombies.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#4LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 3/24/2014 8:16:50 PM
atmosphere atmosphere atmosphere

That's all you need
---
GT HauntedBlueMoon Respect Competition. (Don't Hate it)
#5Snickers085Posted 3/24/2014 8:17:07 PM
- Not sucking

/thread
---
http://i.imgur.com/DOHeUJA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4k3bG4G.jpg
#6gunslinger20Posted 3/24/2014 8:21:20 PM
Bring back tank controls and fixed camera like RE 1,2,3 and CV. Emphasize on clever puzzles more. Basically look at REmake for the GC. Make it just like that with modern day graphics. I cant believe how great that game still looks even to this day, REmake that is.
---
Where life had no value, Death sometimes had its price. That's why the bounty killers showed up."-Sergio Leone
#7SPARTAN_D7Posted 3/24/2014 8:23:23 PM
They remake RE 1 and 2 with pimping graphics, pretend the rest of the series never happened and continue the story from there.
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#8slyman19Posted 3/24/2014 8:24:09 PM
gunslinger20 posted...
Bring back tank controls and fixed camera like RE 1,2,3 and CV. Emphasize on clever puzzles more. Basically look at REmake for the GC. Make it just like that with modern day graphics. I cant believe how great that game still looks even to this day, REmake that is.

This. REmake was horror perfected.
#9lunaticcorePosted 3/24/2014 8:25:01 PM
Man .. REmake was so good.

Don't know how they managed to make such a great RE game and then not milk it to death.
#10RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/24/2014 8:25:19 PM
I want scary, gloomy, night time, woods, creeky houses with the controls and view of RE4.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf