What's your list of idea's that will make RE7 great?

#21cabcalloway1983Posted 3/24/2014 11:13:45 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Introduce Alice to the games.

*runs*

*Cocks shotgun*
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#22crynryanPosted 3/25/2014 1:23:33 AM
I may be a small minority, but I'd like for there to still be co-op and for there to be more parts where the players are split up (like the beginning of Jake/Sherry chapter 3). The only problem with that is you either have to have a partner or can't play at all. So the AI would still have to be there.

As for the rest of the game, I'd like more horror elements. If they were to take the Lost in Nightmares DLC from RE5, improve everything about it (while keeping the co-op elements), it would make something pretty good.

Also bringing back weapon upgrading would be nice. Hell, bring the merchant back, instead of weapon purchase screens in between every level and skills.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#23dnmtPosted 3/25/2014 1:28:47 AM
Make it exactly like RE4 with the inventory management, slower pace and an actual sense of humor.
#24UltimateGeth39Posted 3/25/2014 1:31:24 AM
1)Less Capcom
2)Less Michael Bay
3)Less Capcom
4)Less new characters who never show up again
5)Less Capcom
6)Less idiotic monster designs
7)Less Capcom
8)Less zombie snipers(this shouldn't even have to be said)
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#25Terry-bogardPosted 3/25/2014 2:05:54 AM
This is how you save RE :

- throw away every characters and story so far , we're done with umbrella , tricell and wesker.

- Put the game in another era , put that in the 1800's.

- make monsters aclhemy based instead of viruses.

- make lighting a vital part of the game , your only light source is a lantern and it can attract or reppel some enemies. You can use it as a throwing weapon but be prepared to wander in the dark.

- make every encounter a challenge.

- Hire a decent level designer.

There you go , you just saved the Resident evil licence.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#26stargazer1981Posted 3/25/2014 2:20:33 AM
Terry-bogard posted...

- throw away every characters and story so far , we're done with umbrella , tricell and wesker.

- make lighting a vital part of the game , your only light source is a lantern and it can attract or reppel some enemies. You can use it as a throwing weapon but be prepared to wander in the dark.

Not to piss in your cereal, but there's no way in hell I'd play that game. Besides, if I had any desire to get my Victorian Era monster hunting fix, I'd just but the PS4. And that ain't happening.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#27Bobsy84Posted 3/25/2014 3:06:13 AM
They should handle the co-op with an extra character like dead rising 3 did. That way if you want a more scary solo experience you can play on your on if you choose co-op you get a team mate to tag along with the main character.
#28Ryan-06Posted 3/25/2014 3:13:50 AM
It's great on PS4. Capcom could use the extra money since they've been in trouble for a while.
---
chart: http://ow.ly/uuJ6g
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#29Tyronelio1Posted 3/25/2014 3:16:36 AM
Terry-bogard posted...

So in essence you want Resident Evil: Alan Wake 1800?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#30Terry-bogardPosted 3/25/2014 3:44:01 AM(edited)
A lot of chemicals are sensitive to light , monsters created by alchemy and some feature about light weakness would be a great addition IMO it would also save the "survival horror " feature by actually force players to be careful and not throw them in some generic facility with more weapons than the GTA character has.

But if you people want to stick with the same old zombie-shotgun game and same old characters then do not complain if capcom make those game with less and less development time.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.