What's your list of idea's that will make RE7 great?

#31Tyronelio1Posted 3/25/2014 2:48:40 AM
Terry-bogard posted...
A lot of chemicals are sensitive to light , monsters created by alchemy and some feature about light weakness would be a great addition IMO it would also save the "survival horror " feature by actually force players to be careful and not throw them in some generic facility with more weapons than the GTA character has.

But if you people want to stick with the same old zombie-shotgun game and same old characters then do not complain if capcom make those game with less and less development time.

I would support the franchise ending.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#32_PerfectionistPosted 3/25/2014 3:55:32 AM
Action-Horror like Resident Evil 3 would be phenomenal.
---
-Arab Gamer-
"Dont regret the past, just learn from it."
#33stargazer1981Posted 3/25/2014 12:29:48 PM
Terry-bogard posted...
A lot of chemicals are sensitive to light , monsters created by alchemy and some feature about light weakness would be a great addition IMO

Yeah, they had THAT game too, it was called Alan Wake. Your only twist on it is the change in setting, and the manner in which they're exposed to that weakness.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'