Jim Sterling discusses the Xbox One vs the PS4

#11Omega_BlackPosted 3/24/2014 9:24:41 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
Can anyone tell me if this is just 16 year old Fanboy stuff ?

Yup pretty much.

Just a guy spinning his opinion around in what's popular and controversial to get views/clicks on escapist.

He's as much of a joke as the dude from reviewtechusa.
Well if the the truth is "popular" and "controversial" I guess Sterling truly can't go wrong, lol...
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#12Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 9:27:29 PM(edited)
Omega_Black posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Yup pretty much.

Just a guy spinning his opinion around in what's popular and controversial to get views/clicks on escapist.

Well if the the truth is "popular" and "controversial" I guess Sterling truly can't go wrong, lol...

It's not the truth it's one mans opinions... I'm not surprised the Sony/nintendo fanboys don't know the difference between opinions and facts.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#13NeoMonk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 9:26:38 PM
archibald3 posted...
This is trolling . The title of the topic has been changed so it won`t get modded. The video linked is titled " Why the ps4 is kicking the Xbox One`s A@# " . That will never be an acceptable topic on this board no matter how you spin it. Report .

You sound very angry and sad... Need to talk about it?
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#14KID VIDPosted 3/24/2014 9:28:34 PM
Serious question: who is this Jim guy and why should I care about what he has to say?
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#15zerooo0Posted 3/24/2014 9:29:22 PM
NeoMonk posted...
archibald3 posted...
This is trolling . The title of the topic has been changed so it won`t get modded. The video linked is titled " Why the ps4 is kicking the Xbox One`s A@# " . That will never be an acceptable topic on this board no matter how you spin it. Report .

You sound very angry and sad... Need to talk about it?

How about we talk why you felt the need to alter the title of the video, and where not say brave enough to just put the video title as it is. It's not like the mods do their job here anyway, so the topic would stay up for a good week or two, maybe even a month.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#16Golden MavenPosted 3/24/2014 9:31:44 PM
Slow night TC?
#17Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 9:33:34 PM
KID VID posted...
Serious question: who is this Jim guy and why should I care about what he has to say?

A random personality that talks about what's controversial and popular to get clicks/views for escapists.

He's just one of many youtuber a that spurt out opinion as fact.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#18NeoMonk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 9:34:37 PM
zerooo0 posted...
How about we talk why you felt the need to alter the title of the video
Alter? Where did I alter anything?
The name of the video has nothing to do with my post. watch 00:56 the title is being sarcastic, it's rather obvious.
Also just for kicks... Since when do threads that contain a link for a video need to be named just like the video itself? Specially when it's not even yours... I'll be sure to keep an eye out for THAT as well & report these miscreants!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#19Omega_BlackPosted 3/24/2014 9:34:52 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Omega_Black posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Yup pretty much.

It's not the truth it's one mans opinions... I'm not surprised the Sony fanboys don't know the difference between opinions and facts.
The PS4 is getting a healthy stream of games delivered to it by indies in between big name releases whereas the XBO is, frankly, not.

PS+ on PS4 alone absolutely murders Xbox Live on XBO in terms of sheer value.

PS4 delivers factually better technology for games for a cheaper cost compared to XBO.

Now please explain to me how those facts addressed in Sterling's video are somehow "one man's opinion".
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#20zerooo0Posted 3/24/2014 9:37:01 PM
NeoMonk posted...
zerooo0 posted...
How about we talk why you felt the need to alter the title of the video
Alter? Where did I alter anything?
The name of the video has nothing to do with my post. watch 00:56 the title is being sarcastic, it's rather obvious.
Also just for kicks... Since when do threads that contain a link for a video need to be named just like the video itself? Specially when it's not even yours... I'll be sure to keep an eye out for THAT as well & report these miscreants!

Well one if you're going to post about a video it would help for you to put the title, or if you where to give you're opinion on the subject it would be best suggested that you make it clear that you altered the title.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton