Jim Sterling discusses the Xbox One vs the PS4

#91dnmtPosted 3/27/2014 11:34:29 PM
Reading Evel's posts in this thread is like that one diary in Resident Evil where the guy writing it slowly turns into a zombie. It starts off eligible enough but by the end it's just "DSJSDRFEIRTJUETF BRAINSSS".

That's you, Evel, you're the zombie.
#92Evel138Posted 3/28/2014 12:45:55 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Pretty good use of my time.

Spending hours over an entire year, protesting a "piece of plastic"......I would call that a full on obsession.

You know, if there has ever been something I think you're truly being honest about its this......I really think you believe this last year has been a " good use of your time" lol.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 The Badguy
PS4360One
#93NeoMonk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 12:47:35 AM
dnmt posted...
Reading Evel's posts in this thread is like that one diary in Resident Evil where the guy writing it slowly turns into a zombie. It starts off eligible enough but by the end it's just "DSJSDRFEIRTJUETF BRAINSSS".

That's you, Evel, you're the zombie.

that was a laff & a half, cudos sir!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#94Evel138Posted 3/28/2014 12:57:56 AM
Oh no....the peanut gallery is ganging up on me. Calling me......a zombie and having a right regular "laff & a half".....what ever shall I do?

I often consider myself some type of monster......next time.....something with sharper teeth please.
---
PS4360One
#95SoulTrapperPosted 3/28/2014 9:40:27 AM
Evel138 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

Spending hours over an entire year, protesting a "piece of plastic"......I would call that a full on obsession.

You know, if there has ever been something I think you're truly being honest about its this......I really think you believe this last year has been a " good use of your time" lol.

I'm not protesting anything, though, that's you making stuff up again.
I simply post facts.

I like talking about the xbox one: the sales figures, the decisions being made, the differences between it and the competition, etc.

These things are often sore points, which seem to affect you on some personal level for some reason, and you see people bringing up these facts as attacks to you personally, judging by your absolute inability to accept your mistakes and the constant need to resort to ad hominem when your mistakes get pointed out.

I understand this isn't a fun time to be an xbox fanboy, but try to act like a normal person and don't take facts that aren't positive for the xbox personally, you'll find life a lot more bearable that way.
#96Evel138Posted 3/28/2014 10:20:09 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Evel138 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

I'm not protesting anything, though, that's you making stuff up again.
I simply post facts.

I like talking about the xbox one: the sales figures, the decisions being made, the differences between it and the competition, etc.

These things are often sore points, which seem to affect you on some personal level for some reason, and you see people bringing up these facts as attacks to you personally, judging by your absolute inability to accept your mistakes and the constant need to resort to ad hominem when your mistakes get pointed out.

I understand this isn't a fun time to be an xbox fanboy, but try to act like a normal person and don't take facts that aren't positive for the xbox personally, you'll find life a lot more bearable that way.

Do you honestly think that you stressing and over-emphasizing my "mistakes" and "wrong" affects me in any way? It doesn't.

That's said, you can rationalize all you'd like, I still find your "good use of time" to be laughable from my point of view.

I do recognize that some time is totally worthless though......and sorry, all I've ever seen you do is protest....that "piece of plastic" (as if to belittle me earlier when the "fact" is that you're still here on account of that "piece of plastic).

You continue on your crusade though, by all mean it means nothing to me (except maybe the occasional diversion to mock, for my own personal amusement).....in the meantime, I assure you I have nothing to be upset about as nothing is beyond my grasp.....even for if no other reason than some fake moral outrage.

See, that's what tends to make people "upset"....lack of access. Whether they can't afford it or have self imposed some limitation (due to fake moral outrage), what truly makes someone " bitter" is when they can't have it. Like old foxy and his sour grapes.

Trust in that gaming is oh so sweet for me.
---
PS4360One
#97SoulTrapperPosted 3/28/2014 10:26:32 AM
Evel138 posted...

Do you honestly think that you stressing and over-emphasizing my "mistakes" and "wrong" affects me in any way? It doesn't.

That's said, you can rationalize all you'd like, I still find your "good use of time" to be laughable from my point of view.

I do recognize that some time is totally worthless though......and sorry, all I've ever seen you do is protest....that "piece of plastic" (as if to belittle me earlier when the "fact" is that you're still here on account of that "piece of plastic).

You continue on your crusade though, by all mean it means nothing to me (except maybe the occasional diversion to mock, for my own personal amusement).....in the meantime, I assure you I have nothing to be upset about as nothing is beyond my grasp.....even for if no other reason than some fake moral outrage.

See, that's what tends to make people "upset"....lack of access. Whether they can't afford it or have self imposed some limitation (due to fake moral outrage), what truly makes someone " bitter" is when they can't have it. Like old foxy and his sour grapes.

Trust in that gaming is oh so sweet for me.

You're actually proud of buying anything a company craps out, aren't you?

That's just hilarious. You're trying so hard to make your own lack of critical thinking/buying seem as if it's a positive thing, I'm almost starting to think you actually believe it.