The 450 price drop is now permanent, all confirmed on microsoft store.

#211Ryan-06Posted 3/25/2014 7:28:25 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
gogogodzilla posted...
OUTLAW2009 posted...
Wow I just bought my X1 yesterday -_-

You could return it... and then go to another store... and buy the price cut one.

Or the PS4 for even less money and more savings. always an option.

Why would you even suggest that he downgrades?

Upgrade kid. It's a fact by now.
This price drop is sign of them backpedaling. And even at 450 it's still $50 more expensive while less futureproofed than PS4. Not good.
---
chart: http://ow.ly/uuJ6g
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#212josh924Posted 3/25/2014 8:02:55 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
This price drop is sign of them backpedaling.

Its a sale, not a price drop. It helps to read each post, if at least in this one topic.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#213necro00Posted 3/25/2014 8:04:45 PM
josh924 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
This price drop is sign of them backpedaling.

Its a sale, not a price drop. It helps to read each post, if at least in this one topic.

Things selling great within the first few months of release dont go on sale. Its not smart business, if its selling great at the price MS set it wouldnt go on sale.
#214prozac786Posted 3/25/2014 8:13:51 PM
Complains - too expensive.

Criticizes - price drop.

---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#215necro00Posted 3/25/2014 8:17:59 PM
prozac786 posted...

Criticizes - price drop.

I bought a One on launch night, ended up selling it days ago. I obviously didnt think it was overpriced. Although a price drop this early in is weird and not a great sign. Not saying It will be done omg doom, but still not the best sign
#216josh924Posted 3/25/2014 8:28:25 PM
Does anyone remember the general consensus of the PS3's price dropping by $100 a little over 6 months after launch? I can bet that it wasn't "ZOMG! So desperate!".
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#217GuiltySoul2005Posted 3/25/2014 8:42:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#218aszsithPosted 3/25/2014 8:46:43 PM
prozac786 posted...

Criticizes - price drop.

Welcome to the Internet.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#219josh924Posted 3/25/2014 8:48:01 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
sammogard posted...
I don't know why everyone hated xbox at the start the only really bad idea was the always online in order to play even just story mode.

but the whole used game thing that's perfectly understandable it was going to make downloading games the same price as steam.

but noooooooo one seen or thought of that.

oh i can't sell my game on craigslist or ebay :( ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

for me xbox one offers everything i need. instead of finding the remote i can just say switch to tv or what ever feature i want and it does it for me no need to stop what im trying to do.

there is not one exclusive game on playstation that intices me to play or try nothing up my alley

plus it only has netflix lol the power it has is hardly noticeable you have to really know what to look for in the graphics. so.

i dont get why ps guys come here to bash xbox just do your thing and stop trying to convince me that im making the wrong buy.

to me ps4 is the worse of the consoles all it offers is gaming on game exclusives that DO NOT INTEREST ME.

Tl:Dr = Blah blah blah I'm a good little xbot

Seriously? His console of choice isn't the same as yours, so you feel the need to attack him? What are you, like 13 years old?
---
#220GuiltySoul2005Posted 3/25/2014 8:56:58 PM(edited)
josh924 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
sammogard posted...
I don't know why everyone hated xbox at the start the only really bad idea was the always online in order to play even just story mode.

but the whole used game thing that's perfectly understandable it was going to make downloading games the same price as steam.

but noooooooo one seen or thought of that.

oh i can't sell my game on craigslist or ebay :( ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

for me xbox one offers everything i need. instead of finding the remote i can just say switch to tv or what ever feature i want and it does it for me no need to stop what im trying to do.

there is not one exclusive game on playstation that intices me to play or try nothing up my alley

plus it only has netflix lol the power it has is hardly noticeable you have to really know what to look for in the graphics. so.

i dont get why ps guys come here to bash xbox just do your thing and stop trying to convince me that im making the wrong buy.

to me ps4 is the worse of the consoles all it offers is gaming on game exclusives that DO NOT INTEREST ME.

Tl:Dr = Blah blah blah I'm a good little xbot

Seriously? His console of choice isn't the same as yours, so you feel the need to attack him? What are you, like 13 years old?

How is that an attack? I thought I did a pretty good job of summarizing his post. Go me!

Also pretty ironic how you call me out for supposedly attacking some innocent poster, and then go ahead and actually attack me yourself...
---
PSN: Bigboss-x