The 450 price drop is now permanent, all confirmed on microsoft store.

#41quigonzelPosted 3/24/2014 11:15:21 PM
Sorry, I typo'd. =(
#42Homie_202Posted 3/24/2014 11:17:31 PM(edited)
SythisTaru posted...
Homie_202 posted...
I know a lot of people who refuse to buy the xbox one because of the kinect.

It's just stubborn though.

I'm Not saying it isn't. I agree that's stubborn as well. But as a company they need to do what the CONSUMER wants. I bought the console with me not wanting the kinect. I grit my teeth and purchased my day one console on day one. Would I have preferred a kinectless model? Yes my kinect is still in the box. This just goes to show though they need to try and do something to sell units. It's not selling poorly by any stretch of the imagination. But stores don't put hot selling items on sale. Let alone the companies making the product.
#43Homie_202Posted 3/24/2014 11:17:13 PM
SythisTaru posted...
HellsController posted...
Homie_202 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
After the InfaMISS flop and now this, Microsoft is DOMINATING!

Is that why they are being outsold 2-1?

MS is dominating if you don't look at the numbers!

What do you mean? Last numbers show Xbox One at 8 million, ps4 at 5 million.

Dear lord I hope this is a poor attempt at a troll.
#44jpraelsterPosted 3/24/2014 11:17:21 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Homie_202 posted...

This with the console sitting at 400-450 there is no reason not to buy it even if it does have kinect
#45SythisTaruPosted 3/24/2014 11:17:26 PM
Homie_202 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Homie_202 posted...

I. Not saying it isn't. I agree that's stubborn as well. But as a company they need to do what the CONSUMER wants. I bought the console with me not wanting the kinect. I grit my teeth and purchased my day one console on day one. Would I have preferred a kinectless model? Yes my kinect is still in the box. This just goes to show though they need to try and do something to sell units. It's not selling poorly by any stretch of the imagination. But stores don't put hot selling items on sale. Let alone the companies making the product.

Kinect is the only part of the system I want lol :X I pre ordered my PC version a long time ago, but they still aren't out! :(
#46Apex-PlayerPosted 3/24/2014 11:18:15 PM
aheroafake posted...
I don't see how a $50 price drop shows desperation. Maybe if the price drop was $100.

Haha really? So baby stepping their way to it is ok though.
If you factor in the free game it's more then 100$ btw.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#47Homie_202Posted 3/24/2014 11:19:30 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Homie_202 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Homie_202 posted...

I. Not saying it isn't. I agree that's stubborn as well. But as a company they need to do what the CONSUMER wants. I bought the console with me not wanting the kinect. I grit my teeth and purchased my day one console on day one. Would I have preferred a kinectless model? Yes my kinect is still in the box. This just goes to show though they need to try and do something to sell units. It's not selling poorly by any stretch of the imagination. But stores don't put hot selling items on sale. Let alone the companies making the product.

Kinect is the only part of the system I want lol :X I pre ordered my PC version a long time ago, but they still aren't out! :(

And there will be people like that as well who love it that's why they need to appeal to both sides. As for me it just doesn't offer any features I want. I'm not really interested in talking to my tv.

On a side note though I have been thinking of hooking it up just to see how it is. I mean worse comes to worse I can always just unhook it.
#48ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 11:20:16 PM
Apex-Player posted...
aheroafake posted...
I don't see how a $50 price drop shows desperation. Maybe if the price drop was $100.

Haha really? So baby stepping their way to it is ok though.
If you factor in the free game it's more then 100$ btw.

Exactly. Now its 399 on amazon, smfh.
---
GT> Chris Shakur
#49TiredofhearinguPosted 3/24/2014 11:20:17 PM
1. Not a bad thing.
2. Good on them, they know it isn't worth 500.
3. Still don't want one :D
#50Tyronelio1Posted 3/24/2014 11:20:50 PM
The kinect is the only thing apart exclusives that separate the two consoles that's even notable, oh and the ps4s overall power advantage.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.