Name one franchise that needs to be put to rest.

#11hijokaidenPosted 3/25/2014 2:21:13 AM
Jedi454 posted...
I'll start off. Mario.

Tecmo Koei "Warriors" franchise (Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors etc.)
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#12ArkonBladePosted 3/25/2014 2:26:46 AM
Halo
Gears
Sonic
Mario
COD
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy
KillZone
Crysis
Animal Crossing
Lost Planet
Fable
God of War

Most of these use to be great series but have either worn out there welcome and should have ended years ago, had proper endings and should not have been any more, or just turned in to crap.

or all of the above.
---
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#13richboy900Posted 3/25/2014 2:30:55 AM
Cod
#14Iceman83Posted 3/25/2014 2:31:45 AM
MGS
AC
RE
FF
COD
BF
Halo
Tomb Raider
NFS
---
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
#15SnickleseedPosted 3/25/2014 2:45:51 AM
Damn, all the ones I was going to mention have been already posted...

but if there's one series I'd like to see die a horrible burning death, it has to be CALL OF DUTY. Followed by Street Fighter and all of it's closely related spin-offs.
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#16dnmtPosted 3/25/2014 2:48:31 AM
Call of Duty by far.
#17sadiq2010Posted 3/25/2014 2:58:06 AM
resident evil.
assasin's creed.
call of garbage duty.
battlefield garbage franchise.
titanfall 1.
halo series, because they are all trash and garbage forever.
#18B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/25/2014 2:58:26 AM
Resident evil should have ended with 5. 6 created more plot holes.they should just kill the series and stop milking it and ruining it. It hasnt been good since code Veronica and outbreak. Metal gear needs to move foward and stop making prequels a retconning everything everytime a big boss prequal is made. I want a game where we see how raiden became a cyborg a rescuing sonny from the patriots. Kingdom hearts also needs to go.
#19Tyronelio1Posted 3/25/2014 3:13:46 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Resident evil should have ended with 5. 6 created more plot holes.they should just kill the series and stop milking it and ruining it. It hasnt been good since code Veronica and outbreak. Metal gear needs to move foward and stop making prequels a retconning everything everytime a big boss prequal is made. I want a game where we see how raiden became a cyborg a rescuing sonny from the patriots. Kingdom hearts also needs to go.

Kingdom hearts can go after 3.
Then the best jrpg franchise can end in glory.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#20Pixx0Posted 3/25/2014 4:01:16 AM
Resident Evil.

Hopefully RE7 if exclusive to the Xbone, remains that way and won't pollute other gaming platforms.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.