Name one franchise that needs to be put to rest.

#31axelfooley2k5Posted 3/25/2014 6:27:57 AM(edited)
go away
COD
fable
killzone
Ea sports

borderline....can be fixed and return to greatness
halo
final fantasy
assassins creed.....axe the science fiction and produce one amazing open world assassin game every 4 years.
batman arkham games
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#32micheal82Posted 3/25/2014 6:24:58 AM
Final Fantasy.
Final Fantasy X was the last Final Fantasy game that I enjoyed. After that I just got sick of them.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#33axelfooley2k5Posted 3/25/2014 6:29:56 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
MGS and Kojima.
Resident Evil.
Silent Hill.
Crysis.
Tales of' jrpgs
Y's jrpgs
Persona
Street fighter.
Virtua fighter.
Infamous.
Uncharted.
The halo games with chief.

I cheated I'm sorry.

But they all need to be put down.

how the hell do you even find the room for a game like virtua fighter?
90% of your list..........wow
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#34MasterSword546Posted 3/25/2014 6:49:08 AM
Halo
Gears
Fable
Forza
Dead Rising
Titanfall
CoD
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#35darkstar4221Posted 3/25/2014 6:52:22 AM
Pokemon.
#36Tyronelio1Posted 3/25/2014 6:53:33 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
MGS and Kojima.
Resident Evil.
Silent Hill.
Crysis.
Tales of' jrpgs
Y's jrpgs
Persona
Street fighter.
Virtua fighter.
Infamous.
Uncharted.
The halo games with chief.

I cheated I'm sorry.

But they all need to be put down.

how the hell do you even find the room for a game like virtua fighter?
90% of your list..........wow

It's a franchise that still keeps trying to hold on but now it's just getting silly and they should end it with one last good virtua fighter game if that's possible.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#37Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 6:53:52 AM
I'll add another. The Tiger Woods games. We all know he can't golf anymore and we all know what happened with his personal life. How do those games even sell?
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#38Tyronelio1Posted 3/25/2014 6:58:26 AM
Jedi454 posted...
I'll add another. The Tiger Woods games. We all know he can't golf anymore and we all know what happened with his personal life. How do those games even sell?

Do you think a real tiger woods simulator would be too extreme for our ratings board?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#39Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 6:59:58 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Do you think a real tiger woods simulator would be too extreme for our ratings board?

Absolutely, you're looking at an adults only game, unfit for the Australian public ;).
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#40TreGoodaPosted 3/25/2014 7:00:10 AM
Jedi454 posted...

They aren't making one this year.

However, Tiger is one of the best if not the best golfer in the world today. Not sure where you're getting your information but it's not correct.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."